PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

I have 5 coral amulets with life regen in my inventory and life regen is not showing up.
Sorry for the noob question but, WHat is Crafting for?

I mean, I only see "Configure Crafting" under this menu, but I don't know what it is for.. I only see my inventory
"
C4nt3r wrote:
Sorry for the noob question but, WHat is Crafting for?

I mean, I only see "Configure Crafting" under this menu, but I don't know what it is for.. I only see my inventory

thats because you dont currently have any vendor recipes in your stash..

once you actually have something to turn in to the vendor for a recipe, your crafting dropdown would look something like:

Spoiler
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Last edited by wade001 on Mar 31, 2013, 9:33:53 AM
This probably has been asked before but I couldn't find it.
The Chaos Orb recipe has been nerfed to lvl 60 items, but PoE Helper seem to not be updated, is this because it can't read itemlevel?
Seems don't work on Ubuntu 11.04 and Chrome 26.0.1410.43. The extension tell me to login, also if i'm logged in this site.
On Win7 works correctly.

By(t)e
"
blackie1337 wrote:
This probably has been asked before but I couldn't find it.
The Chaos Orb recipe has been nerfed to lvl 60 items, but PoE Helper seem to not be updated, is this because it can't read itemlevel?

itemlevel isn't in the data they provide.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
andbad wrote:
Seems don't work on Ubuntu 11.04 and Chrome 26.0.1410.43. The extension tell me to login, also if i'm logged in this site.
On Win7 works correctly.

By(t)e

There isn't any reason it shouldn't work. last time i looked it worked in chrome on win, osx ,iOS and Android. I'd be surprised if it didn't work in linux. Esp since that build is the same version that is currently running on my mac. You might need to restart chrome after logging in (make sure you had remember me checked btw).
Hi,

I guess you're aware but decided to check: the recipes changed, like you need to have +60lvl of rares to get a chaos, if under you get chance orbs.
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
itemlevel isn't in the data they provide, nothing we can do about this currently.
"
njs50 wrote:

There isn't any reason it shouldn't work. last time i looked it worked in chrome on win, osx ,iOS and Android. I'd be surprised if it didn't work in linux. Esp since that build is the same version that is currently running on my mac. You might need to restart chrome after logging in (make sure you had remember me checked btw).

I tried to restart chrome, delete cache and history, restart again chrome, log in in PoE site, restart again chrome and run extension.
Nothing changed.

By(t)e

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info