PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

quit chrome and started back up it still just says "loading..." when i click on league and never finds my character.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Gemcutter's Prism

Dual Strike (Level 1) (stash:1)
Vulnerability (Level 1) (stash:1)
Shockwave Totem (Level 1) (stash:1)
Raise Spectre (Level 1) (stash:1)

For some reason, when i go to vendor with these it is not working, it doesn't give me a gemcutter prism.

You sure you got all the +quality ones? maybe you have some duplicates. all up i thinkt he quality has to be >= 40%
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
quit chrome and started back up it still just says "loading..." when i click on league and never finds my character.

same problem with me
"
antivanity wrote:
"

same problem with me

edit: n/m, i'm getting it too. will be fixed soon, there must be something else they've changed with this stinky db. grrrr.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Last edited by njs50 on Aug 2, 2012, 9:52:47 PM
21.0.1180.60 m
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
njs50 wrote:
"
antivanity wrote:
"

same problem with me

edit: n/m, i'm getting it too. will be fixed soon, there must be something else they've changed with this stinky db. grrrr.

thanks for the effort mate!
"
njs50 wrote:
"
antivanity wrote:
"

same problem with me

Man i feel bad for you! Hopefully you have at least someone else capable of helping you manage this thing. Sounds like a headache with all the chrome changes.
.55 working great again!

Thanks so much for all your effort making & maintaining this wonderful plug in! The game is much more enjoyable because of you!

Thanks again!

Bella
"
Bellatrixxe wrote:
.55 working great again!

Thanks so much for all your effort making & maintaining this wonderful plug in! The game is much more enjoyable because of you!

Thanks again!

Bella

Odd... I have .55 and it's not working for me, just stuck on "Loading" again.
Hey, just started using this program and im getting the same bug where it wont load. :D Thanks and i hope this gets some lovin again to make it function correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info