PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

It tells me I can make Chaos Orbs, but the recipes do not work. I have the most current edition... not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Suggestion for the 40% quality recipes. Prioritize the combinations that are closest to 100% to maximize trading efficiency. I apologize if this has been suggested already, but 72 pages was a little to much to read.

Example from my current stash of quality flasks.
What I have:
+7, +14, +13, +9, +12

What PoE Helper recommends:
+7, +14, +13, +9 = +43

What PoE Helper should recommend:
+7, +12, +13, +9 = +41
Last edited by servedogg on Feb 8, 2013, 3:48:01 PM
Thanks a lot! Great tool =))
nice, thanks :)
Last edited by Makivante on Feb 9, 2013, 2:13:03 PM
"
ParryPerson wrote:
It tells me I can make Chaos Orbs, but the recipes do not work. I have the most current edition... not sure what I'm doing wrong.

sometimes a recipe wont work if one of the components is in another recipe.

i.e one item in your chaos set has a red-green-blue link that gives a chromatic instead.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
First time user of this application and I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who made this possible, and many many thanks to the continued support of this application.

I did have one question though, is there a way to view all recipes? and possibly select which ones you would like to edit/view on achieving? Not just the recipes you currently have completed or partially completed.

If its been mentioned somewhere please forgive me, I did read the first page and couldn't spot any information about view all recipes/work on recipes. I did however see this list on the old thread...

"
- Gemcutter's Prism
- Regal Orb
- Divine Orb
- Jeweler's Orb
- Orb of Alchemy
- Chaos Orb
- Orb of Chance
- Chromatic Orb
- Orb of Augmentation
- Armorer's Scrap
- Blacksmith's Whetstone
- Glassblower's Bauble

Is this the complete and current list of recipes used by PoE Helper?

Sorry I guess that turned into more than one question lol, but the answers would be highly appreciated!

no way to view all the recipes, it just shows you the ones you can currently make or are close enough to whatever threshold it has set. looking at the code it has these recipes:

Armorer's Scrap
Blacksmith's Whetstone
Chaos Orb
2 Chaos Orbs
Regal Orb
2 Regal Orbs
Chromatic Orb
Divine Orb
Gemcutter's Prism
Cartographer's Chisel
Glassblower's Bauble
Jeweler's Orb
7 Jeweler's Orbs
Orb of Chance
Orb of Alchemy
Orb of Alchemy
Regal Orb
Orb of Augmentation
2 Orbs of Augmentation
Orb of Alchemy
2 Orbs of Alchemy
Map one level higher
Orb of Augmentation
5 Orbs of Chance
1 Divine, 2 Exalted and 5 Regal Orbs
New unidentified item of same base type & rarity
Thanks for the reply njs50, and thanks for the recipes list. Once again thanks too for this tool!
#NeverGoing90
glad you like it. the crafting side of things hasn't seen a lot of love since I picked this thing up. I'm secretly hoping one day someone will rewrite it ;-) well, ideally GGG would make this whole thing obsolete by putting in some better inventory/crafting stuff in game. I imagine they will eventually, but they seem to be pretty busy with other more important things.
Mmm *nods* yeah I was thinking how helpful it could be. Yes that would be really nice of GGG, but as you mentioned I think they are fairly busy atm. I'm sure something like this will come along at some stage though.

I feel bad I can't write code lol, wouldn't know where to start, I'm just really grateful for the work you have put in and others too :)
#NeverGoing90
Does anyone know why one of my items has an asterisk before it? It's just one shield, and I can't figure out why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info