PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

"
hal2001 wrote:
Hi, great tool.
Any chance that tou could add an export in filter language for the missing items?
For example if a "Boot Knife" rarity magic is missing:

BaseType "Boot Knife"
Rarity magic
SetTextColor 10 255 255 #Whatever
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 255 #Whatever

I tried to parse your export format, but it seems like this would be a nice addition to your helper.

Keep up the great work!

Hrm, the export you're thinking of is prob the one that dumps your entire local db into a file you can give to someone else so they can see what items you have/ or what you could craft with your combined resources (drag and drop the file into the middle of the app to load it).

Nice idea, it wouldn't seem unreasonable to put a link in the "missing items" section that copies something like that to your clipboard. Unfortunately the crafting stuff is kinda nasty to work with, i'm prob not keen enough to add anything new to it atm (needs a rewrite imo).
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
Kurrelgyre wrote:
PoE Helper tells me that my Kraken Torc amulet is in the inventory of my character Learith - but when I load him up in game it isn't there. I refreshed, same thing. Then I tried using Looty - and it says the same thing - but if I go to my PoE account webpage and look at Learith's inventory it isn't there.

I'm also doing some analysis into API and requests yet, and see cases somewhat confusing indexing for stash tabs... I have such cases that 'shift' the indexing away from matching their name-numbers: some tabs from my stash are kind of 'mirrors' from other tabs, marked as 'hidden' (?) with the same name but oncounting index; and it even seems that (parts? of) the mtx stash is now included into regular stash request results - also marked as 'hidden'.
The main crux with this is, that the (plain) item data from tab requests doesnt include the 'real' name (as shown) of the tab - it can only be extracted from the stashlist.

"
Kurrelgyre wrote:
I should probably mention that I have 300+ stash tabs...

I dont think this is important for your issue - beside the 'little' fact that more tabs deliver more possibilities for 'strange' cases in general.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 26, 2015, 4:05:58 AM
"
njs50 wrote:
"
hal2001 wrote:
Hi, great tool.
Any chance that tou could add an export in filter language for the missing items?
For example if a "Boot Knife" rarity magic is missing:

BaseType "Boot Knife"
Rarity magic
SetTextColor 10 255 255 #Whatever
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 255 #Whatever

I tried to parse your export format, but it seems like this would be a nice addition to your helper.

Keep up the great work!

Hrm, the export you're thinking of is prob the one that dumps your entire local db into a file you can give to someone else so they can see what items you have/ or what you could craft with your combined resources (drag and drop the file into the middle of the app to load it).

Nice idea, it wouldn't seem unreasonable to put a link in the "missing items" section that copies something like that to your clipboard. Unfortunately the crafting stuff is kinda nasty to work with, i'm prob not keen enough to add anything new to it atm (needs a rewrite imo).

I understand if you don't want to change the code much, I know the problem.
But as far as I see it, it could be implemented quite easily, "just" keep an global array of the missing items when you generate a page. And add a link to export this array. Maybe I can hack this into you extension....
"
hal2001 wrote:

But as far as I see it, it could be implemented quite easily, "just" keep an global array of the missing items when you generate a page. And add a link to export this array. Maybe I can hack this into you extension....

feel free to send a PR, as long as it's not going to make things slower for people with lots of stash tabs i'm happy to merge. i'm not sure if you'd want it for all the recipes tho? perhaps a link for each recipe page?

Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
"
hal2001 wrote:

feel free to send a PR, as long as it's not going to make things slower for people with lots of stash tabs i'm happy to merge. i'm not sure if you'd want it for all the recipes tho? perhaps a link for each recipe page?

No, exactly. You look at a recipe page and export all missing items for this page.
Last edited by hal2001 on Aug 26, 2015, 1:59:51 PM
Lately I've been buying cheap uniques in bulk and using the 5 chance recipe to work on my Shav's-to-be. Unfortunately, refreshing the stash and recipe searching has been more inefficient than I'd hoped simply because of issues with settings. I may well just be missing something, but I haven't found a way to save preferences; specifically, I want it to only ever load Warbands (and, if possible, a specific set of tabs), and only ever check some tabs for recipes. The ignore tabs ability for crafting is nice, but every time I reload the stash I have to recheck which tabs I want ignored, and when there are nearly a hundred of those, it's just not worth the time. Is this functionality currently available? If so, where can I set those preferences?
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Been using this for a year or so. A couple days ago i started getting a message upon attempting to load the extension that there was an error loading character, refresh and try again. I've tried refreshing several times and reloaded pathofexile.com with my login and opening the stash. No effect. I've deleted the extension and reloaded a more current version which willnot appear on the apps page in browser. Through some other methods i get this message when messing with the extension settings

"There were warnings when trying to install this extension:
Cannot load extension with file or directory name Thumbs.db. The filename is illegal."

Anyone have any recommendations? I don't have alot of time to be troubleshooting this with the lack of free time.
Working great, I just downloaded and tried out this extension for the first time. OP, thanks for taking the time to make this! :-D

I'm going to have fun with this extension for sure!

It also answered a help thread for someone wanting to do exactly what your extension does.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This doesn't seem to take into consideration the items level needed when crafting chaos orbs. It told me I would get 1 chaos orb for a full set, but some of the items it listed was too low level.
"
reking wrote:
This doesn't seem to take into consideration the items level needed when crafting chaos orbs. It told me I would get 1 chaos orb for a full set, but some of the items it listed was too low level.

None of this tools is able to get the needed information about itemlevels, because they are simply not available within the web-based data of your stashes. The differentiation between the three 'levels' of this recipe has to be done 'manually'.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info