[Suggestion] Arrange Microtransaction Stash

Slightly necro'd, but still important. Please GGG...MTXs are pretty much your bread and butter for money, and the UI tabs for them are still really, really poor. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let us arrange stuff in them how we see fit like the regular stash tabs, especially considering yet again how important MTXs are to your financial gains.
Or like, add a button that auto sorts the stuff for you incase of dupes or something, I'm not too familiar with programming and code but I read somewhere in this thread that maybe you can't click and pick up a MTX for duping reasons. But the auto sort button could work, click the button and it will sort the armor sets, weapon effects etc together, especially the portraits and the portals become a huge annoyance, I mean I did the whole "put all the MTX on items and back into MTX stash" thing but the portals and portaits are just bleghhegh.

-EDIT- This is my first post. I'm sorry :'( I love your game.
Last edited by OrangeFandango on Dec 1, 2014, 5:30:09 PM
Because of the new Saint Patrick day bundles, I now have this issue.
Can we get a reply as to why we don't have a sort button of some kind? :P
Xikini's simple loot filter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741538
This is so annoying Bro's, i have way more mircotransactions then i have Space in the transactions box =/ it is always full and it pisses me off >_>

in 2016 <_<
We need the autosort button from Torchlight 2! The best idea ever!!!!

You can email support to have them add more mtx tabs for you. They are very helpful.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 29, 2016, 1:50:06 PM
+1

even though I don't care for MTX, have never bought any, and don't use the ones I have won/earned, I support stash QoL unfailingly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info