I Just want to say

Still trolling here? WTF DEWINNER!
"The American political system is like one of those car accidents. You just can't help but stare at the disaster."
"
Millenium4 wrote:

Wait.
You have a Beta Key.

When did that happen?
"
hkellick wrote:
"
Millenium4 wrote:

Wait.
You have a Beta Key.

When did that happen?

Yesterday just after Dewinner got his/hers.
"The American political system is like one of those car accidents. You just can't help but stare at the disaster."
Last edited by Millenium4 on Jul 31, 2012, 3:15:59 PM
"
Millenium4 wrote:
"
hkellick wrote:
"
Millenium4 wrote:

Wait.
You have a Beta Key.

When did that happen?

Yesterday just after Dewinner got his/hers.

SHENANIGANS!!! ;D
WTF YOU HAVE A KEY TOO! OOOOOOOOOOOMG!
"
Millenium4 wrote:
WTF YOU HAVE A KEY TOO! OOOOOOOOOOOMG!

It's a mass conspiracy!!!
Gratz!
Heh. Thanks.

Now I just have go home and decide if I'm starting a fresh character or playing with my Shadow some more.

Decisions, Decisions. ;D
"
hkellick wrote:
Heh. Thanks.

Now I just have go home and decide if I'm starting a fresh character or playing with my Shadow some more.

Decisions, Decisions. ;D

Yeah, I pretty much had the same problem. I already had my Marauder but decided to create Ranger. I'v not regretted it. :p
Last edited by Millenium4 on Jul 31, 2012, 3:27:22 PM
"
Millenium4 wrote:
"
hkellick wrote:
Heh. Thanks.

Decisions, Decisions. ;D

Yeah, I pretty much had the same problem. I already had my Marauder but decided to create Ranger. I'v not regretted it. :p

Heh. And Marauder is what I was thinking of playing with.

I figure WTF it's a beta. It isn't like anything I do much will matter once the game opens for realz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info