Too many nice people on these fourms

I am from the D3 forums and I am use to everyone being mad and upset. Why is everyone so happy here. Is it because this game is awesome or something. I mean the 2 days I played I invested something like 13 hours but that doesn't mean anything. I mean the fact that I didn't want to stop playing and not go outside isn't saying much. Why would anyone play a game where they feel like they are actually getting stronger and able to create any kind of character they want. Can we please get back to the norm of everyone's post about other games and saying how bad the dev team is. This happy thing is not normal and has no place in hipster video game world. I for one will not be part of a fun and exciting community I will see you in the D3 forums!
What?
Welcome to what gaming is supposed to be..

It'll be a bit strange for a day or two, but you'll get used to it.

A far cry from those other companies that tell you what is fun... these Devs here actually play the game and listen to the players.

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
Yeah I was looking through the path notes and most of them contain the word "buff" I think it's foreign or something I didn't understand it lol.
I for one support the positive behavior this game and its dev team seem to generate.
Hit me up any time I'm in game if you have any questions.

That applies to anyone reading this.

Funny thing is I've done more posting promoting PoE than I've ever posted before

1) on the D3 forums trying to spread awareness
2) answering questions here
3) providing feedback
4) tossing out suggestions.

It has been a LONG time since I was this enthusiastic about a game, or more specifically, a gaming company.

Long live GGG!

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
I myself have my own independent game studio and I love to see the little guy getting more positive feedback than the big main steam companies. It's David vs Goliath. A company that has the best talent in the world and can get and buy anything they need to get bashed and beaten out by a company that has had to sacrifice so much in order to push out 1 game in the chance they get noticed by us and can become a big power house then the cycle repeats itself. Hopefully GGG will stick to under a 50 person company so they don't have to answer to publishers and share holders and can make games fun and not money driven treasure goblins...if you catch my drift.
I won't put down D3 as a game, regardless of the level of dissapointment I have in it. What I WILL put down though are the official D3 forums. The fact that you survived there this long is quite impressive (though clearly it has warped your mental state). Your willingness to go back there shows your sadistic side though. You are a braver man than I!

P.S. You could spend $10 and start playing PoE right now you know and also hang out on these forums instead. It may just restore your sanity. ;)
Last edited by RWTD_Burn on Jul 31, 2012, 10:44:37 AM
1/10

troll harder son
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
Being happy is too mainstream.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ <(o.o)> ┻━┻ ︵ \(Ò_Ó \)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info