Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

I have not tried to level at all for over a month,cause i felt my build was pretty much complete,plus the lack of maps.I play carelessly and try different staff and combinations,leveling gems,getting better gear.Doing stupid things like trying to clear lunaris using only default attaack etc.I dont understand why ppl are being hostile.I never said that i have an awasome build or anything.Just that i enjoy it,and it is a cheap way to have high DPS.The build u posted above maybe "better" as it is mosre defensive,that doesn meant that everyone should choose it.THe build since it is flicker strike based it need frenzy charges and u havent got any.Low DPS plus not many charges,flicker dies down easily.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I'm pretty much close to this build, but in Anarchy.

Without EOC ammy, it's kinda hard to avoid deaths from stun. I've always like Flicker builds, so much fun.

I'm lvl 69 with 4k es, about 35k flicker(gems are still lower lvl since picking up q gems)

This is a fun addition:
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
JPK_ wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
JPK_ wrote:
Scrubcore...
You die because you dont have any armor LoOoOoOoOoOoL

Thank you sir for ur constructive critisism

You have your answer right ?
btw here's a much better build imo
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0QexEvFdceGigqKjgrCiy_MFQ74UcGVmNW9V9qbRlwUnBWd_1944auh9uIQohrkBuX0JlXmZqaE6Z_pyuuk7GztMW1SLb3uT65fL46wQDBxcHzwuzDbdeG2xrbbtvU4vfp_utj7BjtQfVL_Kv_k4t6704otWCIYVKfy0CgIWB08RjbQ5wOrSml2-eP-l767LCMC565Mgl_xhzckyc3Ziympus3g-q6tAxuqj8nKk0VICzp3Q1br-OEY0Py4REPb55D0gPbwFFw1aKj
And yeah, 1 month for 6 million xp,i can understand you want more survivability :)

build that you linked have some unlogic things, for example getting +6% ES, instead +30 Int...
30 int = 6% ES and 15 mana, why you dont get Free 15 mana?))
"
didevol wrote:
I'm pretty much close to this build, but in Anarchy.

Without EOC ammy, it's kinda hard to avoid deaths from stun. I've always like Flicker builds, so much fun.

I'm lvl 69 with 4k es, about 35k flicker(gems are still lower lvl since picking up q gems)

This is a fun addition:
]

WoW.4K ES plus 35K DPS on lv 69.I wish i was even close to that at that level
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
Karnageddon wrote:
Just starting this out today to replace my shadow for the fun factor.
Any suggestions on what keystones to go after first or a breakdown of the skill tree, in stages?

I cannot really breakdown the skill tree in stages because i have done many changes over time and i dont really remember how i progressed.
Generally i recomend to go with life and claws instead of daggers up until level 60 or something,since claws early-mid game provide much more survivability.Once u gather ES gear u should have your refunds ready+ some extra skill points to simultaneously pick CI-Ghost reaver and alot of ES nods.After u went CI and u have a decent dagger u can also respec to daggers.As for vaal pact i took now after patch 11.1 because my DPS went over 100K and i thought that it was an exaggeration and i could afford losing some DPS(lost aroun 15K).Now if u want survivability i guess u should take Vaal pact early.If u want very high DPS u should postpone it until u have a great dagger,all the required uniques and most dagger nods :D .As of daggers,try to get daggers with beasty damage and LOW attack speed.Damage per HIT is the most important thing on crit builds,and the use multistrike+onslaught+5 frenzy charges(6 if u dont make the mistake as i did and get the extra frenzy from kraityn)gives u already rediculous speed,so if u have a faster dagger it might cause some problems with mana.All in all this build have started paying of for me after level 75 where i started to improve my gear,and after patch 11 it became 2 times better.It is very gear depended since u need all these uniques,but not very expensive.All my equipment cost less than 20 exalts.Sorry if i wasnt very helpful,if u need some further advise and u have troubles,plz post ur current build and gear and i could give some suggestions :)

Thanks for the feedback so far.

Mostly, I'm looking for a build that's good for farming (I'm not concerned with a few deaths here and there) and this build seems like a good one.

I started a new shadow last night, so the build will be closely based on this; which is why I was wondering if there was anything specific I should focus on as I level.

As far as gear goes; there's stuff I can borrow from my 74 Shadow, so that will save me some currency to focus towards ES gear.
"
Poutsos wrote:

Quetions-Answers

-Do u recommend this build?
-No
-Why?
-Cause it sucks
-Why?
-U ll die.95% due to desynch and reflect mobs though
-THen why r u posting it?
-I have finished university final exams and i have alot of free time

-So why do u use it?
-I have lots of fun with it,it is the way i like to play my game
-how do u deal with reflect?
-i don't,i die!Or use lightning strike
-Why didnt u go for Vaal Pact for extra survivability?(as of now i did)
-Cause i don't want survivability :P.Seriously now,because i refuse to spend 9 points on +10intelligence and ditching all those great nods at the ranger area just to be able to fight one type of mobs(reflect).It is propably the better thing to do but i Refuse!

Is everyone that is being hostile toward him BLIND????
Exactly :D ty
If you don't mind, can you post your current gear and your current skill tree setup? ... I might've missed it, but it seems from your responses on this thread that you've made some changes along the way, and I'm currently running this build, but having BIG trouble with my mana (dispite having 776 mana and a 1.20 at/s dagger).

I'd like to know where I might have gone wrong, so a full gear list and updated skill-tree would help me alot! :)

Thanks in advance.
Sure :D

Gear:

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQzyDkgQexEvEZYV1xa_HNweGiT9J6koKio4KwosvyzhMFQzDDvhPs9Bh0ZxRwZKU1BCUUdWY1bqVvVcxl9qbRlwUnBWcNV3_Xq4feN-WX_GgseGrofbiEKLeowLjDaNv46KkBuTJ5UglWaX0JlXmZqaE52joi6io6XLpn-nK6c0rGauk7GztAy0xbVItve5Prl8vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdUA14bYdtsa227b1OL344TnVOn-62PsGOyw7UHz6vVL-WP8q_4r_5M=

As u can see i have not changed anything Mana wise.My total mana is less than 700 and i play with around 180 available,with 3 auras(Discipline,hatred,purity(or haste,usually purity though),and i dont have mana issues unless i use melee splash.If i flicker too much,with onslaught(which gives 20% increased attack speed),occasionally i might run out for a split second but thats it.It is important to have a level 20 reduced mana linked on ur auras thouh,plus having multistrike on all ur attacks AND i think the fact that i have a slow dagger plays important role.Even with 1.2 attack speed on my dagger,my flicker with all frenzy charges up does over 7 attacks per second,so try getting a slow dagger with high damage.That way u ll deal insane criticals,u wont have mana issues and ur attack speed will still be very high.hope this helps :D(generally for this build,DPS wise always prefer higher base damage than attack speed)
Hmm ... I can't really see what's going wrong for me, if you have the time, please go through my setup and help me identify what my flaw(s) is. (P.S. I'm level 75, and not able to clear Lunaris Temple or level 66 maps without having trouble)

I'm deliberately using tabula rasa, to get the melee splash (i think it's really awesome, but i thought i could compensate with the mana cost by getting 2% mana leech on my ring)
I'm afraid I've stared myself blind on my own setup and need a pair of fresh eyes to see me through this.

Currently, i have:
272 int
281 dex
173 str
3240 ES (with discipline)
786 mana (535 reserved with Discipline, Wrath & purity - linked with reduced mana of course)

These are the stats of my flicker strike
26,3k dps at 6 frenzy stacks
6.29 attacks per second (with 6 frenzy stacks)
73% chance to hit
45.3% crit chance
621% crit multiplier

Passive skill tree at the moment
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQzyDkgPxBB7ES8RlhXXFr8c3B4aJP0nqSgqKwosvyzhLR8wVDMMO3w74T7PRwZKU1FHVmNW6lqmX2prF20ZcFJwVnDVfll_xoauh9uIQowLjb-OipAblWaZV5mamhOdo6IuoqOly6Z_pyunNKxmsbO0xbVItve4yrl8vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbc3q1QDXhth22xrb1NzH4vfjhOdU6f7rY-wY7LDtQfPq9Uv5Y_yr_iv_kw==

Current Gear
Spoiler

Edit #1: Oh yeah, and I'm playing in standard league, don't know if it has any importance to it, just throwing it out there. :)
Last edited by Buum on Jul 4, 2013, 2:15:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info