Can we Please give the Templar some Pants

Do we need pants after seeing the female characters wearing bra and shorts type of armors in the past decade?
LOL. I am not against the idea, but, since the exiles start from the shore and deal with monsters, I won't be surprised by anything they put on their bodies, male or female.
Agree male/female choices are required.
Pants take all the fun out of the "geriatric assault" build. Crazy old guy running arround with no pants, beating stuff up with his cane (yelling "GET OFF MY LAWN" optional), surrounded by similar minded people (zombies and skeletons).
"
pilnomi wrote:
i like the templar the best, but yah, I don't really enjoy looking at his ugly legs or face. I know character customization isn't a part of your classic ARPG (that's more of an MMO thing), but would be nice to have female models -- though I'm almost afraid what geriatric female model they'd find for the templar..

They said they are looking into adding customization of the characters and adding female models through micro-transactions. At first they thought the opportunity cost was too high, but they found people would like to customize their characters despite the fact you won't always be able to view your customized parts because of armor and such.

I myself would like more customization of characters.

Edit: Forgot to show my support for the idea as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIa-YRi5zQU
GlowinglightQT
Last edited by Glowinglight on Jul 30, 2012, 11:57:05 AM
"
Unhold wrote:
Pants take all the fun out of the "geriatric assault" build. .

Oh man, they should sell the Geriatric Assault pack, which gives you a pack of 12 Adult Diapers.. and that's all you wear.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
"
Unhold wrote:
Pants take all the fun out of the "geriatric assault" build. .

Oh man, they should sell the Geriatric Assault pack, which gives you a pack of 12 Adult Diapers.. and that's all you wear.

GGG... do this, and all my dollars are belong to you!
"
Lazulia wrote:
"
pilnomi wrote:
but would be nice to have female models

This is my biggest whine about the design.

I'm a woman irl and I really don't like playing male characters. I have no idea what to name them, all my standard names are for females. I don't like looking at them, especially the templar--which is a shame since it is my favorite class.

I'll play this but...IMO get some female skins. Heck, sell them as a micro-transaction, just make it possible!!!

I'd totally pay for more female skins. more money for more bigger titties yo.
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info