Updated 0.11.0 Patch Notes and Deployment Schedule

"
SaintSoLo wrote:
You push back the date of the primary update even though you don't have to, and keep the date of the new leagues. So we have 1 less day of testing.

Awesome.. :/

Back in Closed Beta we deployed patches with less than one day of terminal quality assurance time (when the patch is ready but needs a final check). That didn't go well at all. Now that we're in Open Beta, we have to take precautions so that we don't potentially destroy people's characters or cause long downtime.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Are you crying babys now atleast happy? GGG dont forget/ignore Community ! :)
I will definitely come back and check out the new skilltree, monster balance and the anarchy league.

I was always looking for a challenge, but just HC POE did not satisfy me, i think it actually was too challenging or just to limiting in build and item variety.
Life nodes, Life nodes and.... Life Nodes.
Melee did not work really well too, it was okay in normal, but since cruel I suffered.

I always wanted to create my own unique build and I put a lot of thought into it, but they all did not turn out to be really viable, mostly because they lacked survivability.

Lets see if this has changed and I can finally make some physical damage/ES Ranger builds work.
This time its not HC for me, but anarchy should still be a challenge, there are still death penalties (I like that!), so this should be fun.
And i can finally get all the skillgems (:
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Jun 4, 2013, 7:17:37 AM
chris - hope i will get a quick answer for this ;)

when do you planing to add the new passive skill tree on website ?

or give us a " alpha passive skill tree " ?
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"
Chris wrote:
Skeleton elemental projectile spells have been reduced in all difficulties (beyond the general monster rebalance).

Probably the best thing to happen for melee yet :D
S L O W E R
"
eichlot wrote:

Passive tree on the site doesn't change until the patch goes live because its directly linked to the beta realm.

S L O W E R
"
Chris wrote:
Back in Closed Beta we deployed patches with less than one day of terminal quality assurance time (when the patch is ready but needs a final check). That didn't go well at all. Now that we're in Open Beta, we have to take precautions so that we don't potentially destroy people's characters or cause long downtime.

I get that the patch has to be tested and all of that. I just wish we had more time with the skill tree before the new leagues go live on Friday.

I was planning on taking a character from 1-60ish before the new leagues came out to test out the new tree. Now idk if I could do that in just 2 days, 3 days was already pressing it.. I'm not a machine :/
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Great job! I've been playing since open beta and still having
Fun trying out different builds. Thank you!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
ampdecay wrote:
"
eichlot wrote:

Passive tree on the site doesn't change until the patch goes live because its directly linked to the beta realm.

know that thing - thats the reason i asked for a alpha tree or something like that
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by eichlot on Jun 4, 2013, 7:22:26 AM
Here I go sounding like a fanboy, but GREAT last minute changes. Love the changes to ES and monster Life and damage!

Keep up the good work!

PS: Can't wait to see the new skill tree!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info