0.11.0 Patch Notes

waittaminute. OH. My. Glob.

WHERE'S THE DESYNC FIX?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Great job GGG! Keep it up!
To the guys that already cry, use your brain a bit better. 90% of those "Nerfs" you see ,are not nerfs. They are just adjustements to keep the difficulty the same while boosting armor effectiveness.
They know what they are doing. Also this is not blizzard where a "broken" change remains for months until they fix it. If something goes wrong and not as expected, the will simply change it in some days. Not months.
I hope I'm correct on this one, but if I want to respec my character, but I want to level up gems, I can continue to level, but not use my skill point? For a more clear example, if I was level 55 and wanting to respec, and I started leveling my gems, my respec won't go away until I allocate or refund a point?
Mixed feelings about this.
I know the big 3 (ele adap, inner force, static blows) needed to be changed because EVERYONE was getting them if they could.
But this will leap to a giant QQ.

I hope the damage was lowered enough for the life-reduction to be justified.

Looking forward to the leagues, it's basically where it all starts again.
Will see how the changes affect my characters on Wednesday, and then play the fuck out of PoE on the weekend.
lol @ all the knee jerking [Removed]

cant wait to try this patch out!
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 3, 2013, 4:55:57 PM
Meh, why did you had to nerf EK and FP?
EK was already inferior damage-wise than many other builds. FP was only good with very very good gear.

Spark nerf is good, but what about all the other overpowered abilities?
Balance changes feel a bit incomplete.

When can we see the new passive tree?

Other than that: Thanks for your efforts and hard work!
Last edited by Caladaris on Jun 3, 2013, 8:07:15 AM
"
Freemasonary wrote:
A big 'nerf' to the passive skill tree and popular skills, but it wouldn't stop people using them because the alternatives are still pretty shit.

Diablo 3 problem with mages and nerfinc of proc rates of loh ? all over again ?
"
I wish I could see some percents that give me a rough idea of how much less damage monsters do.

I agree that this shouldn't be kept secret.

Very great fabulously awesome patch nonetheless, superb work GGG.
"
fillfill wrote:
hmm did i miss it or is the armor reduction formula not changed?

By lowering monster damage, armor immediately becomes better because it scales much better against weaker hits.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
becouse of melee bragging you nerf life and ES. I can go with that. ( dunno why. cleave templars rock) but nerfing freezepulse ? why ? It has nowhere near top tier dps in comparison with lightning arrow, rain of arrows. power siphon. you will make more melee people like the game. but you will make even more people hate it. and I dont think the new leagues will save it. peace
Only god can judge me. Luckily I do not believe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info