0.11.0 Patch Notes

Oddly enough, the bug fixes got the most "oooooh" from me.
[VGRD]
Chris - when you edit the patch notes, please put the new additions at the bottom so I don't see an edit, think "oh, just some typos" when it's actually something like "Added mana leech to the Shadow starting area that works with spells".
IRON MAN
"
The Orb of Fusing and Jeweller's Orb now consume all the quality on an item to increase the chances of rolling more sockets/links.

How much is this increase chance?
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Nice. I hope the es/life reduction will be significant enough to keep the game challenging. I enjoy the sense of terror and suspense when entering difficult maps :)
IGN: Avlee
Path of Nerfs 0.11 is gona be another Diablo 3 shit all over again.
Btw , the leaked ones were the same , and you also banned the guy who posted em. lol .
Last edited by fbattaglia on Jun 3, 2013, 7:41:14 AM
finally melee gets some much needed attention, now i might actually start playing my leapsweep mara again...
First: What happens to the league-specific items (diamond ring, uniques, etc) at the end of the 4 month league? Will they be moved along with the character to default/harcore or will they be deleted from that characters stash?

Second: My freeze pulse templar D;
"
Chris wrote:
The challenge that requires you to obtain a set of 90 Unique items requires that you hold those until the leagues end to keep the challenge.

I still cant understand how the heck you expect us go get 90 Unique items...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Fixed a bug where Spell Totems casting Molten Shell would keep recasting the skill.

Oh man, cool! Wonder if they finally fixed the sh

Fixed a bug where Shield Charge would deal no damage if used very close to a monster.

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
rain bringer price skyrocking incoming !!!

melee op :D
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info