will merciless pvp stay in default or does many moove to 4Months leagues

yea im interested :)because im planing a new char for pvp.

can i start in default or does i have to wait until 4 month leagues start

im talking about MERCILESS PVP :)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Jun 2, 2013, 12:35:31 PM
???

Yes people start all over in new races/leagues.

Or are u just talking about the changes to melee and life/armour? If so you can stay in standard as the patch will also bring this to standard League.
my question was, will all ppl move to the new 4 month race leagues

"
trashs1 wrote:
my question was, will all ppl move to the new 4 month race leagues

lol ok... I dont see why any pvpers should move to the 4 month races though. I will be playing anarchy but not for PvP.
im talking about the merciless pvp... sorry i should edit this in the start post

"
trashs1 wrote:
im talking about the merciless pvp... sorry i should edit this in the start post

I know... im just not into Merciless PvP. I just dont see why any low lvl pvpers or merciless pvpers would want to start in the 4 month Leagues.

Only exception might be the new base items and new Unique items... but we dont even know what they are or what they do yet.

I know one top PvPer (low lvl) WHO says that he will stay in standard because he just plays PvP. Why would he want to start in a 4 month League to build up a new ecconemy just to make a pvp char? He could have made the exact same char. in standard. (Other than chars. with new Uniques and base items of course.)

I dont know if pvpers care alot about these few new items. Its 4 Uniques for each League and 3 new base jewelry items. (2 Uniques can drop in either onslaught and anarchy... 2 can only drop in onslaught and 2 can only drop in anarchy.)

One thing is good for SC pvp though... you can get these items in onslaught and then make a new level 1 char. and kill yourself so that u can convert onslaught items to SC. That sounds pretty cool to me.

EDIT: SC not HC.

Since you can get 4 Uniques and the base items from onslaught to SC... Then the only reason to play PvP in one of the 4 month Leagues would just be 2 Uniques in anarchy... And those might suck in PvP.. we dont know what they are yet.

Basically this:

Items such as the new base types and Onslaught uniques can be transported to the Standard league before Anarchy ends by dying in Onslaught. They cannot be transported to the Hardcore league until Onslaught ends. Obviously the Anarchy-specific uniques can never make their way into the Hardcore league.

... Damn I just realized how hard it is to decide if I should play onslaught or anarchy because of this... Might haft to play both...
well thx for your explanation!!

play anarchy league because of the cool "real char npc enemies" who can spawn!

"
trashs1 wrote:
well thx for your explanation!!

play anarchy league because of the cool "real char npc enemies" who can spawn!

Yeah thats also why I wanted to play anarchy the most.

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/rogue2.jpg

Looks sick... Even has its own pet :D.
I believe I was the guy Fireskull was talking about earlier. I personally will probably remain in standard league for pvp, since Anarchy won't be as busy most likely and thus no real reason to play there.

It's the same reason why I don't pvp in HC league. There's less people and therefore less competition. It's hard enough as it is to find enough people to pvp.
IGN: _Firebitch
I doubt hardly anyone will pvp in the 4month leagues. By the time they end is probably around the time GGG will have some sort of actual PvP system, and that will be played mostly on Standard.

I also hope that the new uniques will not impact PvP much, unless theyre going to become available later in standard.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Jun 2, 2013, 4:39:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info