Shield charge marauder + ground slam---> EDITED add gear and new tree

this build looks really nice!
have to try it myself

any advice wich gear i should use?
a mace and a shield clearly

but should i go for pure amor, armor/evasion or even energy shield?

normally i would say armor/evasion because of iron reflexes but it comes in very late..

is iron reflexes and armor/evasion better than pure armor?
High armor/resistances and life regen per min is what I loook for on my gear, bonus ele dmg and then stun threshold and stun duration after that.

Post 70 maybe armmor/eva will be good with iron reflexes, but I havt had a chance to test it.
The answer is 42.
okay thanks!

will test it today (as far as possible)
Ok but where is your AR?? How many % you have??

Last edited by Ozborn on Jul 29, 2012, 1:13:03 PM
"
Ozborn wrote:
Ok but where is your AR?

Are you refering to attack rating, if so, shield charge always hits, building around this skill gives me room to leave out attack rating/chance to hit.

Plus, I really like seeing criticals. :) even if my crit chance iis 5%.
The answer is 42.
"
dieslave wrote:
"
Ozborn wrote:
Ok but where is your AR?

Are you refering to attack rating, if so, shield charge always hits, building around this skill gives me room to leave out attack rating/chance to hit.

I now but if you have many mobs on one group you need to use other skill then you need nice ar i use ground slam and kill all for one hit
"
Ozborn wrote:
"
dieslave wrote:
"
Ozborn wrote:
Ok but where is your AR?

I now but if you have many mobs on one group you need to use other skill then you need nice ar i use ground slam and kill all for one hit

even with my current stats, i have a 81% listed chance to hit, i dont think ill worry even if it goes to 60%, lightning strike is usually for staying alive with lots of mobs because of its life on hit supports , and heavy strike is only used on single targets whith its nice knockback while alternating with shield charge.
The answer is 42.
Thanks for sharing bro, i used ur build last beta week and it kick ass!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info