Please spread the word about Public Weekend #3!

Hi guys,

We're very keen to get record numbers of players on the servers this weekend. Because people have had a chance to pay to get into the game for the last few months (and fifty thousand people have done that!) we need to find new people who haven't heard of Path of Exile before.

If you're a member of any communities who might be interested, please let them know about the event! It's an ideal time for them to try out the game if they're potentially interested but not wanting to pay for access to an eventually free game. You'll also be able to show off your knowledge and items, of course :P

As keen as we are for the word to be spread though, be careful not to spam anyone with information in the wrong places. Twitter, Facebook and considerate posts on gaming forums are probably a good start, if you'd like to help us break the player number records from the last events.

Thanks! I am very much looking forward to playing with you this weekend.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Already told all my friends :)
IGN: EmptyPalms
Already got 3 friends hooked. Would be easier with some Beta Keys to give away though.

Now they have to wait patiently until Friday evening.

I hope they will have a nice experience, and not just waiting queues and laggy servers. =)
I'm already viraling PoE since months in the appropriate places. I got this Chris. ;)
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Jul 25, 2012, 5:54:00 AM
Already told everyone.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
I did tell whom I could...
The problem is my friends are bloody D3 fanboys some even wow fanboys making fun of poe so I don't talk to them very much anymore :)
Made topics in all off-topic forums where i'm active (started them some time ago) and of course i'm curretnly advertising the open weekend there :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
I did tell every friend of mine that want to play this game ;). And i'm sure they did tell it to their friends and so on, and so on ;P.
Shake me down...not alot people left around...
"
mejla wrote:
I did tell whom I could...
The problem is my friends are bloody D3 fanboys some even wow fanboys making fun of poe so I don't talk to them very much anymore :)

And you call them...friends?!

;)

I'm trying to spread the word but to be clear I'm in a similar boat. I've met better people here in Wraeclast than many I'd have had to drag with me. Just the honest bloody truth, that.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
FIFTY THOUSAND!? TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info