Upcoming Patch and Melee Buff's Effect on PVP

For level 28 pvp anyways, melee is overall much stronger than other builds (casters, archers, summoners, etc...) for the most part.

I'm wondering if the upcoming 0.11.0 patch will skew this balance even further in favour of melee?

Thoughts?
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on May 31, 2013, 12:15:44 PM
Yes. However some of the things in 0.11 will bring some fresh air to LLD.
"
dzordzo wrote:
Yes. However some of the things in 0.11 will bring some fresh air to LLD.

This?

"Physical damage nodes (both general and weapon-specific) have been substantially increased. As a result of these changes, characters rely less on life than they did previously. Defensive options such as armour are substantially stronger now, more than offsetting the lower life totals.

In response to those core changes, we've rebalanced many other areas of the game. Some examples include: Acrobatics now halves Energy Shield and Armour rather than removing them. Rustic Sashes now provide 12-24% Physical Damage instead of 3-5%. The Savant node in the Witch starting area has been changed to Elemental Dominion which gives +20 Intelligence and +20% Spell Elemental Damage. We've also addressed the power of some of some passive skills that were basically mandatory in previous versions.

Melee characters gain the most from these changes, but many previously underpowered builds have also improved. "

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm looking forward to what they have in store.
Actually I think that this will nerf my character with the exception of my damage. Not sure.
seems like crit will now be the best
Maybe an axe build can now finaly outperform geofri? I dont like how all 2handed builds in low lvl pvp pretty much haft to use geofri because it is the best option.
I hope melee will be OP in PVP. Tired of getting 2-3 shotted by low-life shavvrones builds.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
I hope melee will be OP in PVP. Tired of getting 2-3 shotted by low-life shavvrones builds.

In merc pvp, casters are generally stronger than melee?
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 5, 2013, 12:05:33 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
pianokingx3 wrote:

In merc pvp, casters are generally stronger than melee?

For now, yes.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
FIreskull wrote:
Maybe an axe build can now finaly outperform geofri? I dont like how all 2handed builds in low lvl pvp pretty much haft to use geofri because it is the best option.

yeah.. its very hard to find anything better

been looking for a beast 190 dps 2h ornate sword for a while..

i have 1 item and i wouldn't even consider it better

Last edited by exmse on Jun 5, 2013, 1:01:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info