0.9.11c Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11c
  • Level 60 Maps can now drop from monsters in all areas of Merciless Act Two. This also means that Ancient Pyramid runs now yield more Maps than before.
  • Enabled the Sewers and Crematorium Maps.
  • Added three new Unique items.
  • Removed some redundant skill gem rewards from the Brutus quest.
  • Fixed a server crash that could occur when swapping weapon slots.
  • Fixed a server crash that could occur when fighting the Act Two boss.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur with certain public party names.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice.. damn you guys are faaaast
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11c
Level 60 Maps can now drop from monsters in all areas of Merciless Act Two. This also means that Ancient Pyramid runs now yield more Maps than before.
Removed some redundant skill gem rewards from the Brutus quest.

I don't know if I like that change, but it may be for the better until Act III gets released... Do higher level mobs have a higher chance to drop maps than for example those in Felshrine Ruins?

And will the quest rewards for the normal Hillock quest be reworked anytime soon? The gem you get from the first zombie and one of the skill gems rewarded are still the same.
Last edited by Victo on Jul 24, 2012, 4:43:36 AM
"
bummssacke wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11c
Level 60 Maps can now drop from monsters in all areas of Merciless Act Two. This also means that Ancient Pyramid runs now yield more Maps than before.

I don't know if I like that change, but it may be for the better until Act III gets released... Do higher level mobs have a higher chance to drop maps than for example those in Felshrine Ruins?

Level 60 monsters (rare/unique monsters in the final pyramid level) have a much higher chance of dropping them still.

"
bummssacke wrote:
And will the quest rewards for the normal Hillock quest be reworked anytime soon? The gem you get from the first zombie and one of the skill gems rewarded are still the same.

Please contact/PM Rory about this!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I would just like to remind you that there's still no sound when using a digital output and it's impossible to select audio devices in the game's settings. It's been over half a year since the problem was "added to the list," it would be nice to have it fixed before release.
"
bummssacke wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11c

I don't know if I like that change...

I just spent 5 hours in the Pyramid for a 15 minute map, so.. shut up! :P
I am not sure it is the right time to ask ,but did you plan char wipe at 0.9.12 ,becouse i want to start new hero.
I'm on my Mobile connection at the moment - can anyone tell me what the size of the patch is please?

Edit: ok it's only 184.5MB - :)
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Jul 24, 2012, 5:20:17 AM
"
Bulkathos wrote:
I am not sure it is the right time to ask ,but did you plan char wipe at 0.9.12 ,becouse i want to start new hero.

there will be a char wipe when the Open Beta starts. I think there is no reason for a other char wipe before that.
IGN: kReiZy
"
mkreku wrote:
"
bummssacke wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11c

I don't know if I like that change...

I just spent 5 hours in the Pyramid for a 15 minute map, so.. shut up! :P

4 hours of Pyramids yesterday for 0 map here, so I welcome the change too !

Now I'm thinking that if I could find a map tonight I may upgrade to gold .... pretty please...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info