Attribute bonuses

Something always puzzled me in these sorts of games. Namely, do strength boosts actually have an impact on your damage directly or is it strictly part of the process of being able to handle better gear?
"
aleksa6 wrote:
Something always puzzled me in these sorts of games. Namely, do strength boosts actually have an impact on your damage directly or is it strictly part of the process of being able to handle better gear?
Open up the character window and put the mouse over your strength score.
What I mean is does higher strength equal higher damage?
Because there are other passive skills which are designed for that, specifically.
Last edited by aleksa6 on Jul 24, 2012, 2:52:35 AM
"
Strill wrote:
]Open up the character window and put the mouse over your strength score.

This
As Strill was alluding to... every few stength points you get, you get a +1% increase to physical damage. You can see this (and the other effects) by mousing over the str/dex/int on either the character panel, or the passive skill tree starting point.
Last edited by Semptimilius on Jul 24, 2012, 2:57:46 AM
I can answer this. And the answer is no. You will net more damage over all if you go for Weapon and or one handed/two handed damage passives. Str is good though, it gives health as well. There are many viable builds where you don't get more than 2-3 physical damage passives. Mine for example, I have four damage passives, the rest are armor/health/str/keystones ect.
"
Madman99 wrote:
I can answer this. And the answer is no.

No. This is wrong. The question asked was, does strength confer any damage bonus (or is it just for gear)? Yes. Yes it does.

If x is better than y is another issue.
Ah, I see. Thank you for the clarification.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info