Albino rhoa feather.

"
Panda413 wrote:
"
lurker541 wrote:
Wow another fishing item to stack. Just what I need. Already have 2 pages of rods, reels, and lures, nevermind tons of fish.

It seems GGG's just trying to force us to buy more stash tabs.

This is Closed Beta. There is no reason to hoard fishing items. You might as well trade them all in and get the best item you can from the Fishing NPC. Those items will stay on your account once OB starts.

Items dont get wiped???
"
FIreskull wrote:
Items dont get wiped???

Only fishing related items (and that one unique amulet prize from races) will stay in the game after the wipe. All your actual gear and orbs and gems and such will still get wiped.
I have confirmation that they will increase map drop from "bottle at the sea" by 20%.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
That's awesome, I hadn't fished for a while, I'm glad to see that GGG actually included an interaction with fishing and maps.
... I dont know wtf this fishing is... can somebody explain?
is there lvl58+ fishes on maps ? I tried fishing in Dried Lake and Underground River but never got anything higher than that and I literaly spent hours !
"
FIreskull wrote:
... I dont know wtf this fishing is... can somebody explain?

I'll PM you the explanation in a sec

"
GutzFR wrote:
is there lvl58+ fishes on maps ? I tried fishing in Dried Lake and Underground River but never got anything higher than that and I literaly spent hours !

I believe GGG is waiting for the act 3 end-game rebalance before including higher level fishing for maps. It's frustrating, but I don't mind it because it means we'll see act 3 faster than if they fooled around with maps and fishing too much now.
I know it's still beta, but I kinda wish GGG would add more fish. I've only caught like 4 different types, and none give the bonuses I'm looking for. The King Crimson Salmon is probably the best so far.
Fishing? Not sure if troll, or awesome feature I've yet to discover.. :D
I think one of the newer diamond supporters is going to design a unique fishing rod. Here's hoping that it's good because many of the base rod types right now are kind of crap and it's so hard to roll good mods on the decent ones.

More fish types are coming but they're not a high priority at the moment. GGG is hard at work on PvP for 0.9.13. Chris has hinted at a high level PvP fishing arena . . .
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info