way too much crashing

Still crashing out here.
I crash every single time i trade. (after creating party and moving to another area)
Last edited by Melmak on Jul 24, 2012, 12:52:56 AM
I been crashing a lot but have not been able to find a common cause other than it seems to happen after about 5 minutes of active play. Also I have noticed a LOT more graphic disruptions since the new patch.

If I can work out what's causing any of this I'll obviously submit a bug report.
I'm BACK :)
My most common error is "Unable to map file." Although I get other errors as well, maybe 5-6 an hour. So yea, I got about 40 today. :)
Is it really a good idea to have an open beta weekend when the game is crashing as often as it is? You know what they say about first impressions...
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Has 11c fixed the issues for you guys?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Nope.....random crash during gameplay...... 3rd time today.
"Unable to map file." Not while changing maps but in middle of fight.
Lol Victor, I crashed when trying to whisper you yesterday. Also I got another of those massive OS crashes/freezes upon pressing enter in chat. Nothing logged in the file as usual.
But it's a beta. Do as I do and keep repeating this to yourself, it helps sometimes.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Ive was crashing a TON last night too. Wasnt even able to do a quest. I zoned into an area in Act 2 Cruel and once loaded every 5-10 seconds my screen would freeze for about 5-10 seconds. Then It got better after about 3-4 times of doing that. Then I found a pack of mobs and it would freeze again. I reset my comp and tried again, same problems. Then I figured Ill push through it and my screen froze completely black once, forcing me to reboot again, then I gave up trying to play. Hope this gets fixed cause I want to play! I just cant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info