Show me your leveling gear..

"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
Why is redbeak different design?

The race rewards for season total points are unique art versions.

Looking at the bows posted I guess this one is pretty good for it's level. I have not leveled many bow users:

Last edited by Qiox on May 26, 2013, 10:02:47 AM
"
Lyralei wrote:

This is as rare as a Kaom's Heart FYI.

Not strictly speaking true. Their rarities are the same in areas that Kaom's can drop in, but you can drop a Whalebone Rapier almost anywhere, whereas a glorious plate can drop off magics in Lunaris, Catacombs, and 67 maps, rares in the aforementioned + 66 maps, and beyond that only normally in 68 maps.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
From level 1 all the way to end of normal:

Docks becomes a joke when you use the wakes :) If I had the unique prismatic ring that gives a mountain of life + mana per enemy hit I probably spam RoA all day and level faster.

I like to get all the iiq. Got a divine yesterday on a lvl 12!
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
^
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
lmfao no one has posted one of these yet...

The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
I just started leveling gear tabs (still tweaking what's in them); this is what I got so far. I tested the weapons with Spectral Throw and Heavy Strike, and I've been able to one-shot mobs for a majority of my leveling process; and all of the bosses I've done up to the end of Cruel have been extremely easy. When I augment the gems with LMP and Melee Splash, it gets even more ridiculously easy. I'm still in the process of leveling, testing and tweaking though; so I'm sure this is far from perfect.

PS: I got that first lvl 1 weapon by farming Normal Twilight Strand many times until I was level 6 or 7; I found out that you can stay in the first Twilight Strand and level-up to make clearing that zone faster by logging-out and logging-in multiple times even after defeating Hillock (although there is a ~2 minute instance reset that you have to wait, so I'm not sure how efficient it really is).

A funny side-note: I actually ended up finding a Portal scroll while I was leveling there, and was able to go to town to access my stash and get better gear for speed-clearing that zone, but I messed it up by talking to an npc. I'm curious if it's possible to use a Portal scroll, and then have a party character bring in rarity/quantity/movement gear with stacks of Wisdoms and a Portal Gem?
Last edited by Raisze on Feb 21, 2014, 2:53:35 AM
Last edited by sfbistimg on Feb 21, 2014, 2:44:39 AM
"
Qiox wrote:
Last time I checked nobody could post a better level 22 two-handed weapon:

Shiversting comes close, plus it can be used from Lv14.

My 2handers progress like this:

Spectral throw becomes somewhat lacking near the end though, so I probably have to find something else.
Toupy - Lv93 Facebreaker Cyclone Duelist
Last edited by Myrthr on Feb 21, 2014, 3:16:18 AM
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info