Time Capsule Thread: Closed Beta

less than 24 hours remaining for closed beta members to make their mark
Alma 48:17
17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.
I like game. Game like me. Win.
Just so you know, Im around since June 2012 or so after playing the open weekends.

Just so you know, I was HERE when this massive success was at its infancy. Before the game's numbers reached astronomical status :D
Last edited by Xoraisse on Jan 22, 2013, 7:11:40 PM
I predict, PoE to be 2013 Game of the year.
I predict, PoE will release act 4 within 4-6 months of OB start
I predict, PoE will end OB 7 months after OB starts.
I predict, PoE will not cater to casuals and dull down the game because it is hard.
I predict, PoE devs will amaze us each and every day.
I predict, someone will own a nerf hammer and a ban hammer.
I predict, PoE will last at least 10 years.
I predict, They will be the highest groosing game based off of donations.
I predict, I will die alot in HC and reroll many toons.
I Predict, PoE will come out with guild pvp areas.
I predict, PoE will come out with some sort of jewls/rune items instead of using gems for all slots.

I predict I will be a gold member in 6 months time frame or less.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
It is one of my favorite games ever - and we arent even in OB. Glad to say I helped test this game.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
"
Nithryok wrote:

false only can be gold supporter until ob are release....
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:

false only can be gold supporter until ob are release....

False payment plans
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
I must just say. I loved this game a lot in the closed beta, when i joined. And i only see a bright future for this game. Keep on keeping on.
Smoother than Smooth.
more more keep it coming guys!

Personally I waited until the last day to get silver supporter. I'm too poor to get diamond, sadly at the moment. But this game has soul, a tight knit closed beta community. I hope we closed beta people stay and show others how awesome this game is!

If only Chris, Rory and the other devs would post here that would be special!
Alma 48:17
17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.
Greeting exiles your probably all wonder what my name means so ill tell you it means
Lone Wolf in cherokee. Nothing much to say but that i supported this game from the start
By buyinng early access then upgrading to supporter package later. I played D2 for my years
Growing up since i was 12-20 it made me buy D3 which was a waste. Im sure Jay Wilson plays
Poe in his spare time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info