interested in recent korean games?

if anyone wanna play hounds online netmarble, send me pm. i offer accounts for english stream or channel. we play latest korean games. skype - kforice
Last edited by ionface on May 24, 2013, 11:05:15 PM
Spoiler

I don't know what this game is about... but I like the box art.

Edit:
He wants to recruit a friend to play games on his stream, he also helps streamers and youtubers. He really wants people to play with for more than a few days, but he spams in bad English so nobody understands him.

He's a Korean who is learning to translate games to English, so he really needs an English-speaking commentator to play games with.

This isn't a commercial site, he just sucks at communicating worse than most of us. :)
Last edited by ionface on May 24, 2013, 11:25:20 PM
"
ionface wrote:
Spoiler

I don't know what this game is about... but I like the box art.

Edit:
He wants to recruit a friend to play games on his stream, he also helps streamers and youtubers. He really wants people to play with for more than a few days, but he spams in bad English so nobody understands him.

He's a Korean who is learning to translate games to English, so he really needs an English-speaking commentator to play games with.

This isn't a commercial site, he just sucks at communicating worse than most of us. :)

1. it is not bounty hounds. Whoooooooooops!
2. above message was not bad english. bad english? ok dont post in this thread anymore. dont provoke anything. go away.
3. you know nothing of me. you dont know i am a korean or whoever.

i guess i should not write many stuff. this forum is for light people who make fun of anyone.
you suck at it than me obviously since you dont even read them and judge anyone.
Last edited by rsthrsdj on May 26, 2013, 4:05:53 PM
Hi there,

Please do not abuse or insult other players as this violates our Terms of Use.

I believe there has been a miscommunication here. Please understand that ionface was trying to help, he was not trying to insult you.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com"
made me kinda sad reading how he misunderstood ionface to such an extend and felt offended so intensly
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I don't even get how'd this escalate, I feel like there are 10 messages missing here or something.
*shrugs* or someone's missing their sedatives.
"
ionface wrote:

He didn't realize I meant we suck at communicating too. Which has become extremely apparent here. Sorry for the trouble folks.
"
ionface wrote:
"
ionface wrote:

He didn't realize I meant we suck at communicating too. Which has become extremely apparent here. Sorry for the trouble folks.

Not your fault i blame him. :)
And he clearly misunderstood what you said.
Guess the whole no good deed goes unpunished deal kicked you hard :|
Oh well you meant well and i for one like it +1 :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
This thread needs some popcorn!!
This is why we have wars and so many problems in the world. Lack of understanding each other and lack of communication.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info