interested in recent korean games?

"
Nithryok wrote:
This is why we have wars and so many problems in the world. Lack of understanding each other and lack of communication.

maybe you are the person who neglects all the problems and makes problems?
Lack of communication?
you are the person who doesnt do that and keeps making fun of anyone.
Last edited by rsthrsdj on May 26, 2013, 3:48:20 PM
"
rsthrsdj wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
This is why we have wars and so many problems in the world. Lack of understanding each other and lack of communication.

Lack of communication?

whoooooaaaaaaaaaa! Hold on a second. I think you misunderstood him! He wasn't attacking you etc... he was making an observation about the world in general...

Perhaps English isnt' your first language, which might be causing the confusion. Please take a moment to try to understand the posters comments (almost always, it's not something mean) and then respond.

If you're not sure if someone is being rude etc, you can always ask them to clarify.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Please do not abuse or insult other players as this violates our Terms of Use.

I believe there has been a miscommunication here. Please understand that ionface was trying to help, he was not trying to insult you.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com"

he was not trying to help me. prove that he was trying to help me.
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
rsthrsdj wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:

Lack of communication?

whoooooaaaaaaaaaa! Hold on a second. I think you misunderstood him! He wasn't attacking you etc... he was making an observation about the world in general...

Perhaps English isnt' your first language, which might be causing the confusion. Please take a moment to try to understand the posters comments (almost always, it's not something mean) and then respond.

If you're not sure if someone is being rude etc, you can always ask them to clarify.

perhaps you are interested in making fun of me because you are a very bored super non-american?
i dont feel good at all. i never think i misunderstood him.
i am sure. maybe you are sure about nothing.

just ignore everything and stop posting here. stop making fun of me if you never want to join us.
this is off topic. my american friends told me that i must post those in off topic forum if i want to recruit people.

if you are not interested in korean games, just Go Away.
Last edited by rsthrsdj on May 26, 2013, 4:01:53 PM
I'm not "American" first of all... And like the others: I'm trying to help you.

But it seems that won't be possible due to the circumstances.

Best of luck
"
Josephoenix wrote:
I'm not "American" first of all... And like the others: I'm trying to help you.

But it seems that won't be possible due to the circumstances.

Best of luck

1. what are you trying to help?
2. why do i need your help?
3. can't you just ignore this thread and go away if you dont give a shit on korean games?
good guys send me PMs instead of posting troll comments here. i dont want to fight. i want to avoid people like you seriously but i must face.
4. i dont need your 0% luck.

let me say one more thing.
any gamer, streamer Welcome :)
but we hate people who are suspicious and not friendly.
dont beg account here. PM only.
Last edited by rsthrsdj on May 26, 2013, 4:03:44 PM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
made me kinda sad reading how he misunderstood ionface to such an extend and felt offended so intensly

i misunderstand anyone then why am i living?
you dont need to answer if you are not interested in this thread.
you can read too many good threads in other place.
i dont understand why i must like that comment. is there any reason why i must like that comment? and why must i think that he is trying to help me?
why dont you just help me instead of trying to help me?
why are you trying? doesn't it look like i dont need help?
why must you try that? you dont need to help an idiot who can't type proper english here.
Ah!
sry you were trying to help lol.
you are acting like trying anything to make fun.
Last edited by rsthrsdj on May 26, 2013, 4:16:04 PM
"
rsthrsdj wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
made me kinda sad reading how he misunderstood ionface to such an extend and felt offended so intensly

i felt more offended than him obviously because he left a comment that is not even related with me or thread. it is something that hurts my mind. i dont understand why i must like that comment. is there any reason why i must like that comment? and why must i think that comment is trying to help me?
why must you try that?

The issue is that there was nothing to be offended about. People are trying to be nice and you are somehow seeing the complete opposite.

That is the literal definition of misunderstanding.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Hi guys,

please leave each other alone in this thread and let the original poster use it for his original purposes. There is no need to push this point further. I think he already feels harassed by the replies, and vice versa.

Cheers
"
Sairven wrote:
"
rsthrsdj wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

i felt more offended than him obviously because he left a comment that is not even related with me or thread. it is something that hurts my mind. i dont understand why i must like that comment. is there any reason why i must like that comment? and why must i think that comment is trying to help me?
why must you try that?

The issue is that there was nothing to be offended about. People are trying to be nice and you are somehow seeing the complete opposite.

That is the literal definition of misunderstanding.

bad people force themselves to try to be nice. it can be too many meanings.
i dont really understand what you mean. i misunderstand you and anyone.
i dont know what i am doing here. if you know, you are wrong. i never think you are that smart.
keep saying above message was nice without a logical reason.
no dont do that. someone needs to delete all messages except original one.
or if you who are interested in this project are reading it, dont post here.
Send me PM like other people.
Last edited by rsthrsdj on May 26, 2013, 4:34:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info