Wanted to say; "Hi"

Hi there!
Welcome, Zweppy and DeathByBiscuit. Unfortunately for you, Biscuits are the least of your worries here in Wraeclast... if you can find food at all. The cannibals aim to share you as their dinner, and the Rhaos will charge you to knock you out of the way. I'd say it's dog-eat-dog, but it seems like even all the dogs have been devoured. It's quite a desolate place.

You'll likely start out in the Default League, and no matter what, Normal difficulty. You're bound to find trolls lurking in every sector of the General Chat there, but it's equally viable that you'll find nice, new bloods like yourself. Posting questions in there that have anything to do with D3 will likely start a flame war somehow, so I'd recommend restraining... unless you wanna get burned.

You're more likely to get better responses if you join up with one of the public groups in the Social panel and use "%" to talk with the party there. Not only will they help you progress more quickly, this ruin won't be so lonely, and maybe, just maybe, you'll have a sliver of a hope of survival.

Enjoy your stay, Exiles.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
I really don't approve of this semicolon usage.

Also Hi.
Most of the exiles from D3 when they joined later turned out to want to make POE more like d3, ie goblins, lesser exp penalty nerf on death, auction houses. Making such comments tend to attract various, erm, vigilantes who would like POE to remain as it is: Tougher, more difficult, with plenty of deaths to go round.

So please memorize the beta manifesto and adhere to GGG's vision of POE before making such offensive comments and suggestions.

Addit: oh and please do a search before making a new thread!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Last edited by THEHORNEDRAT on Jul 21, 2012, 12:48:59 AM
Please check your pants at the door. You will not be needing them.
"
lurker541 wrote:
Please check your pants at the door. You will not be needing them.

LOL. I was gonna say the same thing.

Welcome to PoE. You'll find that in general this community is much more civil.
"
RWTD_Burn wrote:

Welcome to PoE. You'll find that in general this community is much more civil.

Pardon the pun, but in "general" is where all the trolls at. Ba-dum-ptss!
SwiftScylla :: Ranger
OldBullLee :: Templar
Castelmore :: Duelist
Vronsky :: Marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info