Wanted to say; "Hi"

Hi there fellow Exile players,

i wanted to say hi to this commmunity.
Since i was searching for a new game to play, a friend of mine gave me this website.
I come from the games, WoW & D3.. both easy & boring games right now.

And since there isnt anything for me left in those games i wanted to see if this can brake my boringness atm.

Hope this community is way better (what i've read so far it is) then the Blizz community.

With kind regards,

Zweppy
*** Peace, Love & kill some ***
Welcome (over)board, Exile.

Mind the zombies on your way to camp.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Welcome to PoE.

We have our share of ass-hats, just as every community does, but for the most part, it has been very friendly and forthcoming with me thus far.

I hope it continues this way for yourself and all other newcomers as well.

Be sure to check out the FAQ, Mechanics, and other various threads. These will greatly help you in game, as well as help avoid the ass-hat responses that some questions may receive.

Again, welcome.
...narf
Ah thnx for the advice SqueakyToyofTerror.. im now currently downloading the game and reading every single part on the website.

Allot to learn & to see.. but can't wait to start..
Allready <3 the way the skill tree is setup!

And to Skivverus, ill kill the zombie's when i see them :P
*** Peace, Love & kill some ***
Last edited by Zweppy on Jul 20, 2012, 2:33:27 PM
"
Zweppy wrote:
Ah thnx for the advice SqueakyToyofTerror.. im now currently downloading the game and reading every single part on the website.

Allot to learn & to see.. but can't wait to start..
Allready <3 the way the skill tree is setup!

And to Skivverus, ill kill the zombie's when i see them :P

Be warned that we have an upcoming patch (0.9.11, Monday, NZ time) that will not only reset your passive tree, but is also a full rework.

The bright side to this is that you can make early mistakes, as very shortly it will be reset and you can correct them.

The downside is that you wont want to get too comfortable with your build progression, as you may have to change it.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jul 20, 2012, 2:35:28 PM
Welcome to Wraeclast! Here's your bucket. I mean, helmet!
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
I'm new myself (don't even have a key yet) but I wanted to say welcome and I hope that, both me and you can enjoy this game.

Everyone wants to play, that's why we're here.
Hi there! :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Welcome to your exile! Feel at home and don't hesitate to ask questions, we have great community both in and out of the game. See ya in game, bud.
SwiftScylla :: Ranger
OldBullLee :: Templar
Castelmore :: Duelist
Vronsky :: Marauder
Allus nice ta see an new face in the Shore Encampment. Remember: If you find a bunch of knobbly ol' rocks, I'll gladly give you GOLD for 'em.

J/K. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info