Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Beta Key Giveaway 7/19/12 - 7/27/12 (FINISHED)

Hey guys, since I got the silver supporter package, I have 2 extra beta keys that I am willing to give out to people.

I love helping out companies like Grinding Gear and I would love to make this game popular as much as I personally can. I been reading up on this game for more than a year now and I am really excited for the open beta and launch!

If you guys would like to obtain a beta key, all you need to do is watch my on youtube, subscribe and comment. I'll select 2 random names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOMjd3ckjSU&feature=plcp

So guys post here on how excited you guys are for this game. Whos playing it now?

(Also, if this post isn't allowed, I'll apologize in advance and if removed, I'll be fine)

EDITTED ON 7/28/12!!!:::

Hey guys, the winners are shown in my newest video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSMN9C6Dyvs&feature=plcp

I messaged the winners via youtube message since it was easier for me to do so that way.

Congrats to the winners!!! I'll be sure to try my best to give more beta keys out. I do like to support the game, company, and its community! Thanks everyone!
Last edited by troyriot314 on Jul 28, 2012, 2:01:30 AM
I am really excited about this game, playing as a Ranger in Cruel Difficulty Act 2!
-----------------------
Regards, C3pTHunter!
-----------------------
Last edited by C3pTHunter on Jul 20, 2012, 1:36:23 PM
Hello, my name is Bogoljub, I'm from Serbia and I'm 16. Because of that I can't get credit card and paypal is not avaiable in Serbia. I have played Diablo 1 and 2 and I'm waiting to play Diablo 3 mainly because of auction house earning( will play when we get paypal here ). I have watched Diablo 3 and it doesn't looks that good as PoE which I played in last beta weekend. It was very good expirience!
Best regards!
*Schweppesy!
Thanks for the add in-game and views guys. Good luck!
I miss the old D2 days and hope PoE is much better then D3.
I subscribed to you and hope that I have a little luck.

greetings from Germany
See us ingame...maybe ;)

Sadaf
I feel like Path of Exile really brings back the Diablo 2 feel.
I really want a key , i will subsribe and comment in your youtube channel :)
Have FUN & Good LUCK
I would love a key... BUT (and this will eliminate me from the give away) I will not subscribe to you, my reasons being that you only have two videos, I know that we all have to start some where but before I subscribe I need some more content to make sure you will deliver something that I would find fun. As it is now I can't subscribe I will leave a like and a favorite, And I hope I meet you again when you have more content.

Everyone wants to play, that's why we're here.
hope i win a key and im already visited your video,great!
I want a key :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info