The Shop

How soon will there be new things to purchase from the "Shop" and what all types of things can we look forward to seeing place in Shop for us to purchase?
Hi there!

According to this thread, the first wave of micro-transaction goodies will hit the shop when the game enters Open Beta. As for what will be offered, there are several threads about that, but non-gameplay items such as dyes, armour skins, pets and alternate spell/skill animations and effects are well-known to be on the list.

There is also talk of 'custom leagues', wherein players can somehow use their GGGold to create and run leagues with specific variables and settings. That one is mostly shrouded in mystery, however.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 19, 2012, 10:48:18 PM
Don't forget pants, I've seen the developer screenshots, they are working on pants!
"
ionface wrote:
Don't forget pants, I've seen the developer screenshots, they are working on pants!

Is this true or are you just saying? I too am curious as to what exactly there will be on the shop. Can't wait!
IGN: ImmortalFang
Some games have hats.. POE is probably going to have pants.

Communities tend to develop their own inside jokes over time, and pants are definitely the one for POE...

Pants... expect us.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info