Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

The screenshot doesn't show the final UI for the feature (for example, two of those "Join" buttons should be greyed out), but helps illustrate how the character screen will look in the new patch. We still show the same number of characters and still have the league filtering box. The additional space came from the removal of the title at the top of the page. The events shown in the example are just ones I created for illustration. There's no "Season X" :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We're not adding permanent cut-throat in 0.11.0, but I am very keen to get longer and longer cut-throat events running so that we can make solve any issues they have when run for days or weeks on end.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 22, 2013, 4:48:03 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Marauder called "Nerf", you make me laugh. :D

Nice interface, eager to see more about the future patch!

Honestly, I've been calling my Marauders Nerf for several years :P
"
Falcord wrote:
If this is a permanent cut-throat league that somehow does intelligent matchmaking (as in putting you with people of your level range), it might very well be what brings me back to PoE full time.

Let's cross fingers!

I guess several people missed the post I already made in this thread noting that 0.11.0 doesn't yet have a permanent cut-throat league but it's something we're working towards soon! I figure it's worth repeating just so that people aren't disappointed when we post the patch notes and there's no mention of long-term cut-throat.
"
Nithryok wrote:
onslaught has nothing to do with cut-throat as stated twice by chris already.

My guess is that they are releasing act 3.5 and bringing back MoC

Act 3X is being released in Sept/Oct. This patch doesn't bring back MoC, sorry!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info