New Xbox revealed

Welp, looks like it's that time again. Here's my opinions on the reveal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FePpyumEBcs

Let's discuss it while we can before this thread gets locked.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on May 22, 2013, 12:46:52 AM
Well, I say there is no point in gaming console anymore. The games became so bad around 2009 that I usually played newly bought 60$ game for a couple of hours and then traded it back

Since 2011 I switched to PC, download from torrent all this "AAA" junk, in rare cases if it is a good game, I buy it
New Xbox reveal and what a piece of poo it is.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Looks pretty cool. I'd get one if I had the space.
Spoiler

That's a 101 second summary of the review for anyone looking for a shorter version.

Yeah, I never really got into Xbox stuff. Preferred the Playstation when I still bothered with consoles.

Steam kinda dwarfs consoles, especially in Australia with ridiculous markups.
Never bothered with an Xbox since I'm not a fan of cawwadooty or shports, but I would pay several times the game price to be able to play Lost Odyssey on the PC without having to fuck around with a console.

Lost Odyssey (on the X360, never ported) is one of the best JRPGs in the last decade and I didn't get to finish it before my dorm-mate left the dorm. Whyyyy.
"
Alfabetica wrote:

Yeah, I never really got into Xbox stuff. Preferred the Playstation when I still bothered with consoles.

Consoles are about exclusives, not hardware. PC games died in the very begining of 2000-th, then consoles reigned till around 2009, and now is time for indie PC games

Never got why PS is so popular. I was laughing loud playing Gran Turismo 4, "real driving simulator" my ass.
"
dima_dunedin wrote:
"
Alfabetica wrote:

Consoles are about exclusives, not hardware. PC games died in the very begining of 2000-th, then consoles reigned till around 2009, and now is time for indie PC games

Never got why PS is so popular. I was laughing loud playing Gran Turismo 4, "real driving simulator" my ass.

Nostalgia man. Still got all my old Crash and Spyro games.
"
Alfabetica wrote:

Nostalgia man.

Not really. Games like Jagged Aliance 2 - they don't exists anymore. And almost every modern sequel is a weak shadow of original.

Consider Ninja Gaiden, NG Black was one of the best games I've ever played. NG Sigma - almost every puzzle was cut off, everywhere stupid waves of enemies, not present in original. Ninja Gaiden 2 - just crap, not even bothered to finish it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info