Season Two, Event 182: 1 Hour Cutthroat Solo

"
laterr2 wrote:
Shaoxy almost killed me 30s before the end, jumped on me and put me 40% heal, then he desync and i save my life :D

haha ya, you escaped like 3 times you sneeky witch :D
First CT race I've tried, and the 3rd or 4th race I've entered overall, got 4th Marauder :D Was great fun can't wait for the next one!
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
Killed brutus + hit 10 at the 30 min mark, hunted ledge/gate for the rest of the event. Several interesting battles, long chases and narrow escapes along the way. Fun stuff!

Gear was average, blue weapons and a couple decent rares but nothing amazing.

Finished alive with 20 or so kills in the end.

Feedback: It being more points-profitable to just race ahead and pvm the entire event makes it hard to find anyone to hunt in the latter part of these cutthroat races. Progression limits and/or kill-based placements plx!

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on May 25, 2013, 12:15:53 AM
"
Shaoxy wrote:
"
laterr2 wrote:
Shaoxy almost killed me 30s before the end, jumped on me and put me 40% heal, then he desync and i save my life :D

haha ya, you escaped like 3 times you sneeky witch :D

I was like "run forest run" :D
Last edited by laterr2 on May 25, 2013, 12:17:14 AM
I do enjoy the looting part of cutthroat since I can't kill any normal characters as it is. I was trying to get points, but I got trapped in Lower Passage and someone was stalking me and I died.

I did get this off of Hillock though. :D

Fun event. Can't wait until the next one!
5th (Hooray!) Overall Marauder (Position: 53 - Level 10 - EXP 61912 [Beat the 54th character, also a Marauder who had 61714 EXP, very close!] )

That's the best I've ever done in a race, ever! I think I'm improving every race, however recently I've just been getting a huge amount of desync (qq) deaths in the last couple of races.

Important Gear:

(Thank you guy I killed with un-indentified magic boots)

Cut-throat was and is always very nerve-racking and exciting, I'm glad there wasn't (as many) kill groups like in the Party version of this races - It's seemingly impossible to compete against those full parties out on a manhunt.

Obtained a total of 6 Reward Points from this race, feels good! Finally obtained this bad boy to mess around with, about damn time! I haven't been able to finish any races at all for this week or so!

Edit: Screenshots of the first kill I had gotten, and it just happened to be another Marauder I had invaded with the fitting name of "GetTheHellAwayFromMe" (The intriguing factor). For easier ability to view the screenshots below, right-click the image and left-click on "View Image" if you would like to not use the scroll bar to look around in the screenshot. Alternatively, hold down your middle-click to scroll sideways, or use your arrow keys.

Spoiler

Heavy Strikes
Spoiler

Spoiler

Tree Lockdown
Spoiler

Spoiler

Final Breath
Spoiler

Spoiler

Victory
Spoiler