[New Microtransactions] Things we whould pay for

"
pneuma wrote:
Name: Portal Skins
Added on: Portal Gem
Concept art: http://i.imgur.com/qMgKQC5.jpg
Description: Changes the default blue portal to other looks; would stand out a lot during party play. A red hell portal would be the cheapest option (pretty much a reskin, concept picture above). Another might be a moldy tree trunk with the Fetid Pool fog billowing out of it. I'm sure even cooler ideas could be thought up.
Suggested price: 20 for red, up to 250 for something mind-blowingly amazing.

Would love this!

Name: Pants
Concept Art: Probably not needed, hehe.
Description: Any array of pants, skirts, shorts, leggings, or otherwise.
Suggested Price: Anything, just please for the love of god, give us pants!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Last edited by Prpnnightmare on May 21, 2013, 8:37:21 PM
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Description: Changes the default blue portal to other looks; would stand out a lot during party play. A red hell portal would be the cheapest option (pretty much a reskin, concept picture above). Another might be a moldy tree trunk with the Fetid Pool fog billowing out of it. I'm sure even cooler ideas could be thought up.

Would love this!

Hey you were the one who made a helm that removes chest armor from the picture! My vaal regalia comes with pants!
Last edited by piperazinedream on May 21, 2013, 8:47:23 PM
"
slyme wrote:
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Would love this!

Hey you were the one who made a helm that removes chest armor from the picture! My vaal regalia comes with pants!

You mean the Star Trek suit? :)
Inventory increase of 1-3 lines.

Would pay for that the minute it was available. Price: idk...more than stash tab per 1 line.

Well I'd ask for max double inventory (idk pay for each line) but I'd aggro the "I like to run to vendor" people too fast :D
And no, I don't see any problems even on maps...on non map areas it's more of a quality of life change...portal gems and all.
"
Novalight wrote:
Inventory increase of 1-3 lines.

Would pay for that the minute it was available. Price: idk...more than stash tab per 1 line.

Well I'd ask for max double inventory (idk pay for each line) but I'd aggro the "I like to run to vendor" people too fast :D
And no, I don't see any problems even on maps...on non map areas it's more of a quality of life change...portal gems and all.

This would be awesome.
IGNs: Boslin, EmilysVermiciousKnid, Sansarya, Hathem, Rejnah
Time zone: US CST (GMT -6)
Name: Righteous Fire Immolation
Added on: Spell (Righteous Fire)
Concept art: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/095/f/d/Fire_Mage_by_alexiuss.jpg
Description: Catches your entire character in a giant fiery burst of energy (instead of that weird looking reddish blue circle around you...)
Suggested price: 150+ points

@OP: You should consider copying all the ideas into your first post to make things more clear.
new forum avatars!

(not custom ones like Diamond Supporters)
I really liked the idea's on the robe and the shield. Would be awesome to have something to fit with the Demon horns.
@Blixtkatt (Tempest)

Timezone GMT +1, EU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info