Beta invite timer broken?

Every single person that I see invited via the invite timer is someone that has no posts and only logged in the same day his account was made and never again, for example the next person about to get invited made his account on August 11th 2011, and that was also the last time he logged on with no posts. This is sort of unfair, i'm not saying newer members should be invited first, but older members that also support the game and run around the forum should be invited ahead of people that just make their account and hope for the best. Basically, older members with forum posts ahead of newer members with forum posts, and newer members with forum posts ahead of people that just make their account and never touch it again. Thats my opinion, if theres more to this, please explain to me.
There are ~413,000 accounts registered for PoE. Guess how many of them already have beta access (~400 people online at peak hours) and guess how many of them are spammed accounts of people just trying to get into a beta.
TehHammer is not a crime!
>Complaining about someone who made an account nearly a year ago getting an invite.

What...
You must have patience. Its closed beta you know. Look at me, almost an year here(14 aug,2011) and still waiting for key=)
"
Dagg wrote:
You must have patience. Its closed beta you know. Look at me, almost an year here(14 aug,2011) and still waiting for key=)

Hey! You signed up on my birthday. :D
"
Gott wrote:
"
Dagg wrote:

Hey! You signed up on my birthday. :D

I did that intentionally ;D
"
Gott wrote:
>Complaining about someone who made an account nearly a year ago getting an invite.

What...

I already stated that I don't mind old accounts getting invites, it SHOULD be that way, but old accounts that actually post in the forum should get a key ahead of others.
"
TehSlenderMan wrote:
"
Gott wrote:

What...

I already stated that I don't mind old accounts getting invites, it SHOULD be that way, but old accounts that actually post in the forum should get a key ahead of others.

Why? The only reason you're posting on the forum is because its more likely, it's the only reason I posted on the forum as well. Yea, they should be more likely, as it shows a certain level of commitment, but it should not put them ahead of everyone else.
"
Gott wrote:
"
TehSlenderMan wrote:
"
Gott wrote:

What...

Why? The only reason you're posting on the forum is because its more likely, it's the only reason I posted on the forum as well. Yea, they should be more likely, as it shows a certain level of commitment, but it should not put them ahead of everyone else.

You're right, but it should be more likely for older members that contribute, I mean, all I see are people with no posts getting the beta. I just see it a bit unfair.
Man 7 days registered and you already playing this game.
Tu Meke GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info