My face when..

POeople go to university (college) at 18, so being in it at 19 is not odd - not sure what the above poster was thinking. Also looks like half the people in this thread that want a key have it already, and it's only been 24 hours!
"
amphibithen wrote:
POeople go to university (college) at 18, so being in it at 19 is not odd - not sure what the above poster was thinking. Also looks like half the people in this thread that want a key have it already, and it's only been 24 hours!

College is not University.

I was thinking you'd be in college from 18-21 if you're in a three year program before heading to Uni. And you're usually only able to skip over College entirely and go straight to Uni when you're older than 21.

But yeah, how could ANYONE have thought of that?
Last edited by NewZodiac on Jul 11, 2012, 6:16:51 PM
"
darkwish98 wrote:
To begin with i dont know if that picture is you or not, so this comment is based on the picture.

As you may know if you read the TOS you can only access this website (and most likely play the game aswell) if you are 18+ years old, or have a GUARDIAN with you while doing so (which i doubt)

-

No, you can not afford 10$ because you are too young to get a job, to work, 10 bucks is relatively very cheap. Its less then 1/5 or even 1/10 of the average salary.

-

There is little to do to get in then pay it, wait for the open beta or get into player made contest on which you have a slim chance to win since the ammount of users wanteing and waiting to get in for ages is very high.

Can't tell if trolling... or just stupid
My kiwi is nonexistent
"
NewZodiac wrote:
"
amphibithen wrote:

I was thinking you'd be in college from 18-21 if you're in a three year program before heading to Uni. And you're usually only able to skip over College entirely and go straight to Uni when you're older than 21.

Well actually it depends on where you live. College is university here in NZ so yeah when I heard 19 at uni I thought that seems normal. You also get adult students.

To save confusion why dont we just refer to it as tertiary education.
Tu Meke GGG
"
LucidDreams wrote:
"
NewZodiac wrote:
"
amphibithen wrote:

Well actually it depends on where you live. College is university here in NZ so yeah when I heard 19 at uni I thought that seems normal. You also get adult students.

To save confusion why dont we just refer to it as tertiary education.

After your explanation, why would anyone be confused?

In any case, I wasn't claiming that my regions education system was the only one. Amphi didn't seem to realize my point of view so I explained it to him.
Last edited by NewZodiac on Jul 11, 2012, 7:43:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info