Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

NEWEST BETA TRAIN

"
tachi203 wrote:
These threads that you "beta key grovelers" make are just soo weird some days. =D

It cannot be helped. Plenty of peeps want to join the CBT train before the OBT train comes to the station. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
tachi203 wrote:
These threads that you "beta key grovelers" make are just soo weird some days. =D

It cannot be helped. Plenty of peeps want to join the CBT train before the OBT train comes to the station. lol

Cause OBT will smell bad cause of the 1 bathroom...You know what happens when there is only 1 bathroom in a train...
Characters:
Jay_WillsonJr -LvL 22 Witch
GassyTaco -LvL 15 Ranger
I'll pass it on the next person i swear!
Well I'm a retard, Charan passed me a key like on the 12th and I had no idea! I was so busy this month -sob-

Apparently the key doesn't work anymore, guess it was passed to another lucky fellow.
Choo choo!
need beta key now
Would love a beta key and will definitely join in the train! ^_^
Yo! beta train is coming closer))) will be glad to join)
Need a key too, because I'm act II already!
Judging by the amount of still-non-beta members in the earlier pages, I highly doubt that most people here actually bother to keep the train going.

Joining in case someone's not a scumbag, will give a key to the next person that posts after me if I get one, promise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info