Put my money where my mouth is

Supporter, Diamond, whatever: Welcome (over)board, Exiles! We appreciate your added support! Seeya on the shores of Wraeclast! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
17 yo drops $250. That says alot.

Yeah, I'm sold on this. POE is the diablo killer.
Money -> mouth = Silver -> Gold.

To be fair, I've never been one to frivolously spend money. I save it religiously; if there's something "big" I want, I've always got the money to afford it. For example, In 7th grade, I saved up a little over $50 in coins from the change I got back in the lunchroom, rather than buying a soda or chips or something every day. Because I already have my A.A. and a scholarship to pay for the majority of my B.A., I'm pretty set on cash. A part-time job can pay for the necessities fairly easily. $250 is a fairly small percentage of my savings. But, like I said before, who knows what could happen in the next few years - rather be safe than sorry! :)

A bit more on topic, I did it because of the staff, community, and of course, the game. I love all 3 so far and hope they continue to prosper. ^^
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jul 7, 2012, 11:14:03 PM
I don't have $1000 to throw at anything. But I will. Eventually. Hell, if i could donate $100 at a time until I reached Diamond+ I would, but since there is no option for that progression from Gold to Diamond, I'll actually have to exhibit some self-control (/gasp) and save my money until I can drop it all at once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info