Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Steam?

Have the developers said anything about steam? I think it would be great because it's a LOT more convinient for us since installation is simple, download is quicker and it would bring a lot more people.

Almost all the Torchlight 2's revenue will come from steam + there are a lot of f2p games so the 'base' is already there.

There are people that say that Valve takes some money from the micro transactions, and it is true, but you (gamers) have to see it this way:

Torchlight 1 had 1 million sales. Let's use that number and say that 1 million people download PoE. 500K like the game and continues to play it. Valve said they were getting "20 to 30 per cent conversion rate of people who are playing who buy something - much higher than other F2P games." So, if we use 10% of cr, that means 50K people will buy stuff. If they buy 100 points (10$) it means they will get $500K. If steam takes arround 25% of the revenue it's still a $375K revenue.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a reason not to. :/
I don't know any official word about it, but it would be a bit tricky. So much of the game runs through the website. Microtransactions, character info, website trading etc. It might be a pain to coordinate, but it would open up to the large number of games who browse through the free to play games on the steam store.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
See here.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
oh... It's difficult but IMO they should work on it after the full release, almost like blacklight retribution. Depends on the profit that they make tho, but it would be a pretty good investement going to steam.
I hope it gets on Steam, the devs deserve more bread.
i won't play this if i have to run steam

true, i don't have a supporter tab but that's cuz i just bought another boat
my support will be coming in a month or 2 though though

"
vapor wrote:

Please don't perpetuate the belief that if you don't have a supporter title you have no right to an opinion on these forums.

It's already bad enough.
"
vapor wrote:

They said the wouldn't force us to play it on steam, but for a lot of people it is more convenient since gaming is 100% steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info