Pay to Win or Hats

"
nzrock wrote:
"
Grizdale wrote:
but these are purely optional upgrades as far as I am aware as creation of alts for extra storage or characters is allowed (I think)

It's not worth it in the long run, and specially if you play multiple characters.

Also yes, hats.

And, it is to be hoped, pants. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
i think "pants" should be armor you find in game, not some cash shop "perk". anything my character wears should be apoart of itemization, not some cosmetic crap.
support - grinding gear games, cdprojekt, runic games, clockstone, larian studios, south peak games, crate entertainment, invision games (on facebook), localize dragonquest anniversery (facebook).
Well if PoE suddenly makes millions of dollars overnight when Open Beta hits, I wouldn't rule that out. People are going to come in with piles of money asking for pants. I almost think Chris is holding out on us just so he can make a big Dev Diary announcement about the new pants endgame feature.
Lol I'd do a 40 man raid for some unique board shorts.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
"
youngloenoe wrote:
The best functional example of non pay to win microtransactions is implemented in league of legends, so no worries, this game wont turn pay to win.

i hope GGG doesn't start doing what RIOT dose and change your skins how ever they want with out any care of what you think.... RIP Janna </3

that was the quitting point for me... i would probably still be playing LoL if they didn't pull that shit.
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
"
Malurek wrote:
i think "pants" should be armor you find in game, not some cash shop "perk". anything my character wears should be apoart of itemization, not some cosmetic crap.

Too much items are already in the game...
Sweeping Maid
"
Pay to win or hats?

FUCKING HATS ALL THE WAY
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info