0.10.8 Patch Deployed and Other News

We have support for Paysafecard (a German payment method) working and are just waiting for the final go-ahead to turn it on - hopefully early next week!

We also have an Australian Path of Exile gateway (connected to the rest of the worldwide realm) in testing and will probably turn it on for public testing next week as well. This will hopefully also offer much better performance for New Zealand.

There are two fansites that have written in and asked to me mentioned in the news - www.Pathofexile.fr (French) and www.pathofexilegame.pl (Polish). Thanks very much for supporting our community's fansites - it's great to see so much localisation of the news going on.

We aren't planning to post any daily news over the weekend, but I'll be around and if anything awesome comes up, you'll hear about it :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yay an Aussie Gateway! :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
GGG, you're a group of tucking legends.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Hang on, Australian Server?

FUCK YEAHHHHHHH
Gz Australia and NZ =)
Aus server?!?!?! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aus server.... FUCK YEAH!!!!!
And man, did he look pretty ill
holy snappin dog shit an aussie server? well now ive seen everything
TY yes plz aussie server
So many people are going to be excited about the new gateway. yay!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info