What are GGG Staff like in real life.

see, that's the problem..

Spoiler
im hideous, look away!!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Surely youre not as hideous as my un groomed pictures ... I already deleted all those off the internet.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Surely youre not as hideous as my un groomed pictures ... I already deleted all those off the internet.

Umm, unless you have access to all of OT's HD's I doubt that very much..

It depends on the days, today is clean shaven but when I get lazy it can get pretty unruly
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Why would anyone save my ugly pics QQ
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Why would anyone save my ugly pics QQ
Because they are actually beautiful. <3
I hear that if you happen to be in Auckland and you go to the studio, you will get to have a look around.
Nooo, the ugly ugly ones I used to spam everywhere, unshaven, unkept hair, hideous.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info