Quest Reward List

I swear these rewards are so borked.

Merciless Cavern of Woe Discovery.

"Here, I will give you a support gem," she says to my Shadow.

Pierce
Puncture
Minion Damage
Power Siphon
Faster Projectiles
Fireball

(...yes, Fireball.)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yeah, I also got a 'Heavy Strike' gem offered for the cavern at merciless with my templar o_O
But these things are addressed to get a change in near future... just I dont expect it to be happening before the act 3 patch. Basic problems with the rewards are, that they wont offer you all kinds of gems as rewards, making some stronger skills more rare; and the general missing of gems corresponding to the high level of the chars in diff #4 (highest base gem level is 31? thats ~half of the level of endgame chars...)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 19, 2012, 8:52:19 AM
I can say without giving too much away that quest rewards will change well before Open. Which sucks for Coldet, because it means changing this wonderful little document.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I wont call it a mess, more like 'its well prepared for upcoming changes' - everything has only to be crosschecked once more (and changed what differs, of course).
Only thing left, like said before, is to decide how to sign already checked rewards then - but the most evident idea is that all previous marks can be removed then and used once again.
--
Okay,

Ranger- Normal

Medicine Chest
Cleave
Heavy Strike
Poison Arrow
Burning Arrow
Lightning Arrow
Dual Strike
Fire Trap

Glyph Wall
Viper Strike
Phase Run
Split Arrow
Cleave
Heavy Strike
Poison Arrow
Fire Trap
Bear Trap
^^^^ :)
I'm BACK :)
Added 'Baleful Gem' rewards for Templar at Merciless.
--
OK so I've already started updating this.

Moderators: is there any chance we can get this thread "Stickied"

Community: Guys please help us to get the list up to date as quickly as possible

I need at least 1 more person that knows how to use "Google Documents" and has time to help update the list.
I can say with pride that Templar is 99% complete all the way to Merciless.

The only rewards I still need for him are the "Support gems" from the "Cavern of Woe" way point.
How do you found a way to get all this new information? do you prepared a templar with all skills but no rewards for the new patch, or is there another way we could do this for the other classes to, such fast? o_O

good work!

what do you expect to be more helpful/important: proceed with given chars to get the higher reward entries, or starting fresh for the lower ones?
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 23, 2012, 4:22:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info