Quest Reward List

"
Filling a gap:
Shadow, Baleful Gem, Normal

You caught me, I'm just too slow... ;)

Switching to the templar quest line for the next gap now!

Bump for my suggestion: mark out support gems, and maybe auras with symbols or colours?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Added 2 more rewards (templar beginning act 1, cruel)
--
confirmed a few of the witch rewards in cruel
I'm BACK :)
Next Templar progress trough cruel implemented.

I check the content for spelling mistakes etc. too when I'm at the page.
--
It's good to see the community doing this sort of thing, so I'll chip in where I can.

I have confirmed rewards on the spreadsheet are correct for the Ranger in Cruel difficulty for the following:

Hillock
Medicine Chest
Glyph Wall

However, Conversion Trap needs to be added to the list for both the Hillock and Medicine Chest rewards.
Sad that this needs a bump
I also want to see this project get done, but to avoid too much wasted effort I'd suggest waiting to see the upcoming patch (apparently due this Friday, NZ time).

Chris indicated quest reward changes in this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38916
Put some more rewards from the Templar in (Merciless diff).
Also made some sorting and cleaning on the skills list (second page), coloured them by their attribute (all but Culling Strike) and started to add some useful informations into this sheet (give me a sign if its not desired and delete it).

I think its easier to check if something has changed later, then to wait until everything seem to be fixed. We see right now, how much time it needs to get all the informations out of the game...
But I think that we will need a way to mark the validness against upcoming patches (similar to the already done blue background for cross-checked rewards)
--
Guys thanks for your efforts it is much appreciated.

Yes it seems we are in for a lot of changes pretty soon. Hopefully the community will help us get the new quest rewards in short order.
It would be really great if we can get the 0.9.11 list updated within the first week of it's release - *wishful thinking*
Uh, I think the first task is to try the 'old' rebuild chars against the new tree, so I dont expect we get all quests done that fast (especially for the fact, we didnt managed to get all higher rewards by now...)

And, I also dont think to put that much effort into a complete new run with every char (and maybe a second of all to cross-check) since we will have even more changes in some weeks with the announced act 3 - the redesign of the difficulties will impact a lot on it, demanding the next real neccessary reruns.
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info