Surgeon's Diamond Flask

How is this information STILL not listed in the game or this site somewhere?
RIP 100 alterations.

And why is this restriction still in the game anyway? I can understand it being put in when diamond flasks were super OP, but now that it's a simple reroll of your crit chance and one use only, it seems completely unnecessary.
Last edited by boof on May 29, 2014, 9:22:36 PM
Happened to me too, spent a good deal of alts before I realized there must be a restriction of getting this mod on a diamond flask.
honestly, diamond flasks are complete junk, you wasted your currency the moment you had the bad idea to try and roll anything on it imo. Do yourself a favor and cursor destroy it, its an absolutely useless flask.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
honestly, diamond flasks are complete junk, you wasted your currency the moment you had the bad idea to try and roll anything on it imo. Do yourself a favor and cursor destroy it, its an absolutely useless flask.

Maybe it's better this way than pre-release version. Or even worse, back in the day when you could roll Surgeon's on pre-release version.
It def needs a warning. It doesn't even make sense that its not allowed from a consistency stand point.

I get why it doesn't do it but it still needs a warning.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000307
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Maybe it's better this way than pre-release version. Or even worse, back in the day when you could roll Surgeon's on pre-release version.

It has never been possible to roll Surgeon's on any diamond flask, past or present.

Also, the 0.9.6 diamond flask was terrible design. The current one is much better.

I agree that it needs a warning, somewhere. The only reason I know is that I was here when the flask was added to the game and have avidly read every patch notes for >two years.
Would suggest two places to put this info:

i. Add it to the grey text at the bottom of the diamond flask floating tooltip.

ii. One of the random info given when switching instances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info