/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
YOUREaHOOKER wrote:
Curved Horns

Discounted to 40 points (38% off)

.. DAMNIT... I paid full price for this one the other day...

Looks so good with Infernal Skull..

On a side note... Medusa Snakes Helmet Skin and the Bell Lizard Pet look FREEAKIN AWESOME!!

I bought those horns a month ago. :c I want mah discount. T_T

And yeah... absolutely gorgeous with Infernal Skull.

"You wanted me burned back in Oriath, Gravicious; that wasn't very nice."

IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Last edited by Caessa on Jan 9, 2014, 3:35:10 AM
curved horns 38% off - 40 points

this is in lower case because it sucks lmao

e: ok the infernal skull thing is cool, that works really well. but otherwise it sucks
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jan 9, 2014, 3:37:44 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
curved horns 38% off - 40 points

this is in lower case because it sucks lmao

e: ok the infernal skull thing is cool, that works really well. but otherwise it sucks

Head gear and most of other gear vary how cool they look depending on piece of gear (even char!) you attach them to - that's why I always have several choices to pick from :)

Horns look unimpressive on many helm types but they fit perfectly on my discharger, for example.

It looks like demon-terminator from future :)

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Acid Weapon effect 45% off - 30 points.

Just green, I think?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Acid Weapon effect 45% off - 30 points.

Just green, I think?

I wish it can stand out more being very acidic. I still find Necrotic better.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I still think Arcane is one of the best weapon effects. If I could apply it to every single character on my account then I would've gotten it, ignoring the fact that I don't get cosmetic stuff.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I still think Arcane is one of the best weapon effects. If I could apply it to every single character on my account then I would've gotten it, ignoring the fact that I don't get cosmetic stuff.

I also think Arcane awesome, but I just could not find any weapon that fit well with it or at least what I have.

If acid weapon effect was actually bubbiling and dripping acid, it would be perfect for this weapon. The shop describes it as "Imbues a weapon with the power of acid, coating it with a bubbling, poisonous aura," but right now I would prefer
since it is more noticeable.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 10, 2014, 3:51:03 AM
In which range of days can we get the next stash tab /stash tab bundle sale? Did anyone find out if it comes periodic?
"
Dreggon wrote:

Y got it too (NOT on discount grr!) and it's not often used which I like. It looks especially good on swords but on my leveling geofreys hammer too.

Radiant is also one of my favs, one of better.

Funny thing, that expensive fire effect I don't like at all.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Distur wrote:
In which range of days can we get the next stash tab /stash tab bundle sale? Did anyone find out if it comes periodic?

Probably looking at a minimum of two weeks for a bundle, there may be some individual ones sooner than that. I'm guessing about a month before you see another one though, there are quite a lot of MTXs now so there's a lot of stuff that can go on sale.

I do ask on rare occasions (usually when there's a long gap) but you'll have to be patient!
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info