/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Dragon Fireball effect 38% off - 55 points.

Man this new time is throwing me off

Bought it. Love it. 90 points left.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
So when you buy these effects do you only get to apply them to a single item? When you upgrade that item, the old item keeps the effect? Seems kinda spendy to me, or am I missing something?
"
j3r3m3ys wrote:
So when you buy these effects do you only get to apply them to a single item? When you upgrade that item, the old item keeps the effect? Seems kinda spendy to me, or am I missing something?

You can reclaim effects from items and use them on another item. Also skill effect applies to skill gems so upgrading shouldn't be a problem (still can be reclaimed though).
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
j3r3m3ys wrote:

You can reclaim effects from items and use them on another item. Also skill effect applies to skill gems so upgrading shouldn't be a problem (still can be reclaimed though).

Got it, that makes more sense.

Thanks!
Ideally it will be changed in future so that you can apply a microtransaction globally and have it apply to all your characters on your account. Or some tricky thing where you pick and choose. One day.
IRON MAN
I just want some way of knowing where the MTX is, like have it grayed out with the name of the character that's using it. That way I could find my stinking regal weapon effect.

The fireball deal is so tempting, only 65 pts left though!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Ivory Weapon effect 35% off - 45 points.

Not my fault it's LATE AGAIN

loll
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Nov 23, 2013, 3:01:06 AM
do Ivory Weapon effect and Ebony Weapon Effect apply for both weapons with one effect? The picture in micro-transaction tab of those is the same as open beta supporter pack and those effects apply for both weapons.
"
FIR3FLY wrote:
do Ivory Weapon effect and Ebony Weapon Effect apply for both weapons with one effect? The picture in micro-transaction tab of those is the same as open beta supporter pack and those effects apply for both weapons.

They do not affect both weapons.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Dreggon wrote:
Ivory Weapon effect 35% off - 45 points.

Not my fault it's LATE AGAIN

loll

Best weapon effect value in the game IMHO; great "cold" effect without overdoing it. Wish GGG would give us something similar for "Fire" and "Lightning" effects.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info