/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
OldeSchool wrote:
Nice little effect for those who don't want to run around Wraeclast with a blowtorch, Tesla coil or a Roman candle...and it's cheap to boot.

We need a microtransaction that sets your guy on fire so we can run around Wraeclast as a human torch.
IRON MAN
Additional Character Slot 50% off - 15 points.

That's 5 points more than the usual 10 points off. I wonder if they're going to do the same with stash tabs? I hope not :(
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

That's 5 points more than the usual 10 points off. I wonder if they're going to do the same with stash tabs? I hope not :(

Why you didn't like more percentage off? It's usually better the price more the sales, so it should be beneficial to both parties.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Why you didn't like more percentage off? It's usually better the price more the sales, so it should be beneficial to both parties.

Oh god no. Can you imagine the QQ if they lower the prices? "I bought that effect a year ago and now it costs 10 points less on sale!!! I want my money back GGG you scumbag"
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
because then i won't be ~special~
IRON MAN
Vampiric Weapon effect 51% off - 95 points.

51%. That's a weird number.
IRON MAN
Tiki Totem skin 38% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Oh god no. Can you imagine the QQ if they lower the prices? "I bought that effect a year ago and now it costs 10 points less on sale!!! I want my money back GGG you scumbag"

Wow how could I forget our community has those kind of dumb people.

@GGG I've previously bought character slots for 20 points each (like 25 of them), how could I get a refund as the last sale was for 15 points :(

Spoiler
lol joking
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Ebony Footprints effect 31% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
From my searching through this thread and the old spreadsheet it seems Ebony Weapon Effect was last on sale August 19th, so am I right in thinking it should be on sale again soon? Can't wait to buy it.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info