"
Completed 1 ChallengeSneakypaw wrote:

Chris already commented on that

"
Chris wrote:
"
Completed 1 Challengegeradon wrote:
question:

all my tabs are premium so my read only tabs from last temp league are premium too. i can rename and recolor them .... great for forever keeping them and stock up my stash in standard for no costs at all.

if i now buy regular tabs these read only tabs get converted to the purchased ones. does that mean i will lose the premium readonly ones?

Purchasing tabs increases your allowance of that type. Buying regular tabs will never affect your premium ones (even if they're read-only).

Also, I should clarify that buying tabs doesn't modify race reward tabs.

If you are so hot for responses from GGG regarding the stash matter, you should follow them better.

So: If you purchase a normal tab while only having premium RO Tabs, you get an empty normal tab. You could theoretically then upgrade that normal tab to Premium and you got an empty premium tab.

It appears my thought experiment was correct as someone who has all premium full use and RO tabs bought a regular stash tab to test my theory and got one of his premium RO tabs downgraded to a full use regular stash tab. The regular stash tab was not added to his all premium tab total. Crap, crap, and triple crap.

Read here: Remove-only stash tab change problems part 3 (thought experiment)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
"No joy in Mudville"... no joy in Wraeclast
Lightning Weapon effect 33% off - 180 points.

Still waiting on those cutthroat leagues :))
IRON MAN
"
Come on Brilliant Feathers, been waiting forever.

still waiting................
IGN: Rotten
Shop: /879300
Golden Spectral Throw 20% off - 20 points.

I prefer Seraph!
IRON MAN
Anybody if they will do 8 for 4 tab deals again? Or say cheap guild tabs? 20 bucks for 4 guild tabs is pretty steep, considering last we you could get 12 personal tabs for almost the price of 4 guild tabs.
"
Maoday wrote:
Anybody if they will do 8 for 4 tab deals again? Or say cheap guild tabs? 20 bucks for 4 guild tabs is pretty steep, considering last we you could get 12 personal tabs for almost the price of 4 guild tabs.

They've never done 8 for 4 tab deals. I'm not sure what you're asking.
IRON MAN
Necrotic Footprints effect 35% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
Bell Lizard pet 36% off - 95 points.
IRON MAN
Arctic Weapon effect 36% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info