PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

victorious wings 42% off, 55 points

hey i have a great idea why don't you put bundles on sale
IRON MAN
wouldn't mind some weapon reskin mtxs

but first bundle sales

probably won't be seeing that before a few weeks into 0.11.0, which is stupid since they could easily get a lot of money off releasing those at the same time as the open beta packs

i expect something stupid in those packs like a pet, as though i don't already have a kiwi. if it's a kakapo and i can have it and the kiwi out at the same time, then i'll grab one. though it does depend on whether bundles go on sale. i don't know what the obstacle is. apparently 110 is too little? seems stingy.
IRON MAN
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Turquoise weapons, 40% off the standard price of 25 points for 15 points.

Didn't even know that was a thing. Turns out They won't let me buy bundles for 110, so back to waiting. I really hope they're not naive enough to try and sell them for 120 each.

Third race death. I think I am not very good at this. There are people hitting the Ledge before I've even gotten to Mud Flats.

I'm guessing you dun bother killing anything on the Twilight Strand 'cept Hillock (or even tarrying 'cept to open containers on the way to him), but how much time are you spending on the Terraces? Ought to be reaching no more'n lvl 3 before you enter Mud Flats, and many top players dun even bother with that. Pop the nests and enter Lower Submerged ASAP, then gain some XP there, mebbe another level. Hopefully, you have a TP scroll, or can locate the WP quickly (which is why Fixed Seed races are nice), and can get to town to get your reward from Tarkleigh before going to the Upper Submerged Passage. Dodge as much as you can there, and get to the Ledge, and you're gravy.

If you're doing all that already, I dunno what the problem is.

GL in the new season! =^[.]^=

Look at you, all expert and shit. Never forget, I taught you everything I know.

...everything!

^_^

__

I'm not a fan of the helmet mtxes. The demon king's horns thingy was probably the only one I actually use.

Yes, you did teach me everything you know. Then I learned s'more. Thanks for that first push out the door. Now, you gonna get your 60 points, or what? =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Yes, you did teach me everything you know. Then I learned s'more. Thanks for that first push out the door. Now, you gonna get your 60 points, or what? =^[.]~=

heh, 60 points. i was lucky and got a bonus karui ward as a spot prize, so i have two. and i intend to vendor them with a red, blue and green gem to get an ilvl 100 onyx. only sitting on 24 points, never going to get the actual amulet, so i'll settle for this.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jun 5, 2013, 5:23:18 AM
are there stash bundles under that sofa
IRON MAN
rip charan 2012-2013
IRON MAN
Spark Spiders 47% off for total of 50

a good effect and one I like. but i don't run spark. sell me the STASH TAB BUNDLES BFALHTAEHIJETNET

open beta bundles tomorrow. hope there's some good stuff.
IRON MAN
I want the non-feather flame helm effects to be on sale. Or Shadow Dance... Again. I knew I'd regret not buying it, and I didn't buy it anyway... WHY?!

Also, Lavender Weapon Effect, 3 just isn't enough... -.-
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
i want the crowned blue proud polliwog
weta pet 70% off 3 points LOL
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info