Season Two, Event 87: 8 Hour Turbo Party

"
nepharis wrote:

Uh, no. This entirely free-to-play game, which is in beta, needs to cater exactly to my every need. Having races at other times might allow people who are not me to play and enjoy this game, which is just dumb. GGG plz fix.

Pretty much this.

second ranger, as solo got melee'd by merveil ; ( gg
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Died 6 1/2 hours in as 2nd place overall, 1st Templar by about 5.5 mil to 2 stacked yellows and apparently, a de-synched Western Forest unique mob. That's how turbo goes I guess.

Last edited by Vorime on May 9, 2013, 2:36:49 AM
I've died with ~ 1:25h left as 1st Marauder and 4th overall right after I killed Merveil.
I was approaching The Forest and got obliterated by the first Ape Champ-Pack with the "attacks quickly" -mod.

I really didnt expect that to be honest. I died like within 0.3 secs to the two remaining champ apes at full life. I didnt even saw them attacking, probably they had something like 5 attacks per second. I spammed the hell out of my bubbling and even my panicked, but it didnt help.

You should have seen that, it was hilarious. I got decent dmg and ~ 800 hp 75 AR, okay-ish armor but even those mighty flasks couldnt heal the damage of these apes.
Again much time spent and a throwen away demi, to bad, but maybe next time.
I also got a granite like two minutes after I defeated Brutus, early that had helped alot I guess.

Well it could have been worse, dying to apes is ok.... not. Today I learned alot: dont make fun of those apes!!

Anyways gl to everyone for the rest of the race and to the winners.

-Looking for a group for the next races, soloing party races is kinda meh-
Last edited by 4KKris on May 9, 2013, 3:07:05 AM
Bzmode, you barely made 1st place! o.O (jk)

I'm no pro and I have only played SC mode, but started doing a couple of races lately and it's fun! Tried duelist today. Never done that class before. But glad to see my build was very similar to the one in first place duelist :)

only decent gear I got, and I got 4 Quicksilver flask before I fought Merveil normal! o.O

In the end, looks like I will get 6-10 in my class and get some points there as well as reaching level 27. Tried to take on bandits but got so close to death 2 times, that my heart stopped. . and so I stopped playing. (Died in every other races so far!)
Spent the last 18 minutes leveling a marauder to a number 20 spot. 2 points and
from the random draw.. lol.
"
Well it could have been worse, dying to apes is ok.... not. Today I learned alot: dont make fun of those apes!!

Then let me tell you frenzy charges will oblirate your HP even faster.

Funny thing is the apes were affected by speed limit in CB.

Rewards And lottery Tickets:
Spoiler
"
Zahiriously wrote:

I'm no pro and I have only played SC mode, but started doing a couple of races lately and it's fun!

Pretty much the same here. As with most of the races I've done so far, I set the relatively modest goal for myself of hitting the 3 point tier(In this case, level 23). Longest race I had done before this was a 90 minute one, so this was my first time going past lower prison. I figured as long as I could make it to fellshrine though, I could farm out the rest of it there easily enough(also started the race about an hour late this time too).

I had quite a few near death experiences, but in the end, I hit level 23 with about 2 hours to spare and decided to play it safe and call it quits there(from 4kkris's post, sounds like that was a good call). After logging out and checking the ladder rankings, I was very surprised to that this put me at 8th place for marauders and there were probably only a couple more who had any chance of catching me. Sure enough, one did pass me with about 4 minutes left, but still ended up 9th overall and got a total of 8 points, by far my best result so far.

Also had pretty decent drops, including a lightning strike and portal gem from the same mob pack in fellshrine and about 4 alchemy orbs.
Rank-----Account-----Character---------------Class-----Level
19------Toxic999-----Tox_Turbo_master_xD-----Templar---31

YAY!!! I survive (duble slam combo by vaall) survive desync brutus, buy clarity (THX MAN! )
and even got in last min to docks :D

I 2-3 times restart my pc just to make good performans. I 3 Time clos game trying to (log off and) survive desync last time i got 28 hp when preset something and i was like "why is game closing?" pufff :D
I am soo happy, with my pc it is crazy to be that high. Thx evry one who die :)))

Gear:

Spoiler

Drops and orbs:

Spoiler

Build:

Rewards And lottery Tickets: (LOL)

Spoiler

CRAZYYYYyy - 6 GGGGGG
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on May 9, 2013, 5:14:30 AM