Season Two, Event 78: 90 Minute Famine Party

srsly they refill when you log out?

thats fail.
ok so every time u need charges u log out??? but seriously, u kno how much time u will lose doing that? i mean this is a race
IGN camkhaos
"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
srsly they refill when you log out?

thats fail.

No they don't. I think you have to log out for 8-15 mins for them to refill
This is a Famine Event. Life, Flasks, Mana and Energy Shield do not refill when you go to town.

Are you sure this is working properly? I was watching Kripps stream and I am sure I saw Energy Shield recharge in town for some characters.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Crash at submerged, then died in the middle of an open field with no mobs around to like 3 second dsync at level 15 in Dark Forest.

Was full on hp and potions, then boom, surprise, some fking mob hit you like hour ago and game is too slow to update you on what is going on in its rotten code. 100-0 out of the blue. Turned out, I was surrounded and raped in a dark alley of the dark forest. LOL.

This is just sad. This game doesn't get better, does it.
In face of death, imperfection shall vanish.
Last edited by deathchild on May 7, 2013, 12:34:35 AM
Energy shield recharges in town, the same as "out in the field" not instant refill like normal. I think it was working as intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info